panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-05

Browsing Multiple Maps

I'm building a tour for our colleges (plural) and want the viewer to be able to easy zip back and forth between the two campuses (plus an additional location).

I have the map viewer and the scene viewer occuping the same space with some static, clickable images for moving quickly to the other campus. I was hoping that a viewer could simply click on the sign for CAMPUS A and have the map viewer appear with the right campus. However, I just realized that this multiple action is not possible. I then thought I could have it so that the scene viewer would disappear exposing the map viewer with the right campus. However, it does not appear that hiding the scene viewer is an option.

Any recommendations for a work around? I think one option could be to just go to the map viewer with the map of the current campus and have a link there to the other campus ... but that is not ideal.

You can see the signs positioned across the top of the viewer in the work in progress below.

Thank,

Tom

Tom VB

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-06

Are you using Tourweaver Standard or Professional version? If you are using professional version, one more maps can be added into map viewer and you can add a thumbnail to change the scenes.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-06

Thanks, Jack. I'm using Pro. I appreciate the suggestion and I might go that route!

Tom VB