panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-07

Closing Map Viewer when clicking on radar?

I'd like to use the radar hotspots on my map, but it appears that unlike the regular hotspots for maps, clicking on it does not close the mapviewer. Is there a way around that? My map viewer completely covers the scene viewer, and I mostly wanted to use the radar option (though I don't think it works in HTML5) to indicate to the viewer where they were on the map. But, then, when the person is viewing the map, I wanted them to be able to click on another radar hotspot, close the map viewer and see the newly selected scene.

Thanks!

Tom VB

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-06-07

http://sky.easypano.com/virtual-tour/Map-can-be-used-like-this-in-virtual-tour-981.html

Please check the sample above. Is that the effect you want to achieve?

Radar is supported in HTML5 tour.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-07

Hi Jack,

Thanks much for the fast reply.

Ideally, I was hoping to also somehow indicate on the map (via the hotspot) the panorama the person was currently visiting in the scene viewer. We will have many, many stops on our our tour.

Thanks for the HTML info regarding radar. I originally misread that line in the comparison chart.

So, now, if I could just get it so that when I click on a new radar hotspot the scene viewer automatically closes and the scene changes to the new scene. Looks like that isn't possible.

Tom

Tom VB

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-08

Anyone know a solution for this? I'd like to use a design similar to the setup above however I'd like the map to be able to have have hotspots that BOTH:

Clearly show the visitor where they are on the map (radar hotspot would do this)

AND

Have clickable hotspots that take the visitor to another stop on the tour while hiding the map viewer (radar hotspots don't appear to have this capability.

I actually tried using both a regular hotspot and a radar hotspot for each stop, but it appears that linking both to the same scene causes a conflict.

Thanks. I haven't been able to come up with a good solution for this.

Tom

Tom VB