panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-10

Youtube Slider

When I add a YouTube video to a popup, I get the video to play ok but I can't display any controls. The YouTube slider is missing and when I add the TW slider, it doesn't do anything.

I also tried to modify the link by adding some viewer options such as Modest Branding, but that doesn't work.

Am I missing something or has someone got a workaround.

Willie

Preview My Home  -  Pro user since TW v1.3 & PW v4.0 (August 2005)

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-15

Hi Willie

I can't get YouTube to work in a popup window at all. It only seems to work if it is embedded within the scene somewhere.

Which version of TW are you using ?

I am using V7.5.   How do I get it to work in a popup window please ?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-15

Hi John,

I'm using version 7.50.130427 To add YouTube videos to a popup, follow these steps...
1. create a new popup and set the width and height as necessary.

2. Untick the [hide Popupwindow Initially] in the Properties & Actions window below

3. Click on the media (film strip) icon on the left then click in the popup area to insert. adjust as necessary.

4. In the Properties & Actions window, select the YouTube radio button and insert the last part of the YouTube link. ie from the following link, add the last part of the link after the  = sign http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=602GO7aZpVk 

5 From the example above add only the 602GO7aZpVk part to the YouTube box.

That's all I did, and it works fine - except I need to show the YouTube control buttons, particularly the options for full screen and screen quality. I hope that helps. If you discover a way to show the controls, please share with us. Cheers, Willie

Preview My Home  -  Pro user since TW v1.3 & PW v4.0 (August 2005)

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-09-09

Anyone have any luck in getting controls? In my ... possible ignorance ... I was hoping that adding some code to the end of the embeded file ("?controls=1") might do the trick ... no luck.