panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-13

Help. Chinese logo appears...why?

Hi all,

have you ever had this kind of problem? I made this virtual tour using Tourweaver Professional Edition 7.50 (130427) on windows 7. Displaying it on PC no problem, but on iphone  (after the screen turns off and then reactivated by touching it)  appears this logo . usually disappears after a few seconds ... here I was able to make it visible by moving the point of view toward the ceiling.

Here you can find the tour

http://www.osvaldocorda.it/portfolio/villa-tav-16/

Someone knows what does it means?

please help me, this is extremely embarrassing for me and for my client, thanks

Simone
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-06-13

I am afraid you are not using the latest edition. The issue has been resolved in the latest edition. Please transfer license key in help menu and then reinstall the latest edition by visiting http://www.easypano.com/download-virtual-tour-software.html

Best Regards

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-06-14

Hi Jack, I am already using the latest version. As I wrote I am using Tourweaver Professional Edition 7.50 (130427) released  on April 27, 2013.  And If I check for updates it results that I have and I am using the latest version... Please can you help me? where I am doing wrong?

Can you tell me what those Chinese characters means?

Have a good day and best regards

Simone
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-06-18

I have replyed your ticket. Does the problem still persists after reinstall the program?

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-09

This just happened to me yesterday when I upgraded from version 7.7 to Eassypano 7.8. I uninstalled the new version then when back to the EasyPano website and downloaded again. Still haveing the same problem.

Dale
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-05-12

Dear Dale,

We could not reappear the issue you are now having with your tour, will you send the publish file of yours along with the project file to support@easypano.com so that we could have our developers check it for you?

The complete project file will contain a .tw file along with its folder with the same name, and then you could compress all the file and upload to www.wetransfer.com as the file could be too big to mail.

Thank you in advance.

Ricky