panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-07-09

EasyPano Tourweaver 4.0 to 7.5 HTML5 Issues

I've created dozens of virtual tours using Tourweaver 4.0 over the past few years in Flash format. All have worked exceedingly well.

Now I wish to upgrade to Tourweaver 7.5 to make use of the new HTML capabilities. I have downloaded a trial version of 7.5 and converted an existing tour so I can evaluate the HTML5 output and come across quite a few issues. I would be grateful if someone could explain whether there were any workarounds, future bug fixes or new versions that will allow the issues below to be resolved.

Before I list the issues please note that the Flash version works fine when upgraded visit http://users.tpg.com.au/meat2veg/tourtest/flash/pop_Invocare_ForestLawn_v2.html to see a working demo.

Issues on iPad2 when displaying converted Tourweaver project. Visit http://users.tpg.com.au/meat2veg/tourtest/html5/Invocare_ForestLawn_v2.html to see  HTML5 version.

• Intermittently get's stuck on loading screen

• Inserts ugly generic navigation into preview area, even though custom navigation is already been built-in.

• Full screen button does not work

• Navigation nodes on map do not link to tours

• Thumbnails do not link to tours although title is updated for the first click, then stops working thereafter.

• Next and previous scene buttons do not work

Thanks in advance for any help. Once I can get this working I can proceed with the upgrade.

Chris1
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-07-09

Please send your project to easypano.jack@gmail.com via www.wetransfer.com. Thanks.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-07-24

Chris, did you get any help with this I have had similar issues I have contacted support through the online support tool today, I am just awaiting an answer!

kind regards,

Sean.

Static Dream Web Development Services

Sean1