Interactive360 and Juliano, THANKS VERY MUCH.
This is my testing result in Tourweaver 7.50.130812 Professional:
1. Drag direction: I think this is a visual trap. Pleas put a paper under iPad and you can regard the paper as a scene displayed in virtual tour. When the paper is dragged to the left and iPad is still in the same position, opposite part of the paper would be under the iPad. That is the reason when you select "same as dragging direction", but the opposite part is shown. You can regard iPad as a fixed player, and it stayed in the same position when the scene is dragged.
2. When displaying tours on iPhone, components can't be zoomed proportionally. The difficulty of this issue is that the resolution of smart phones are various, especially android smart phones. It is hard to find an acurate resolution as the criteria. However, the issue will be added to our to-do list and we will try to find the best solution.
3. Transparency of popup windows: as mentioned in post above, the issue is not occured sometimes. You can view the HTML5 tour I created with three popupwindows inside, and the transparency settings work. Here is the link: http://gallery.easypano.com/test/forum/testing/_html5/Project1.html
It would be better if you can send a sample with this issue.
4. In scene folder of published HTML5 tour, you can find there folders named PC, iPad and iPhone. And you can find that image resolution in these folders are different. When displaying the tour on iPhone, scenes in iPhone folder would be used. Even on Android tablets, the images displayed are from iPhone folder rather than iPad folder. Because the browser memory on iPhone and Android devices are not enough to display large images.
5. List box: could you please provide a virtual tour link? I don't quite understand this question. It would be better if you can send project.
6. Toggle buttons: In the sample above, I also add a toggle button. But my testing result is that it is wrong in Flash tour rather than HTML5.
More feedback about our programs is highly appreciated. We will update our program to solve these issues after testing.
It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.