panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-08-12

Regarding Latest Updates: Jack

In regards to the lastest updates I am glad to see some progress, but it appears as if you guys haven't even solved half of the bugs people have been asking for.  It has been several months and this update doesn't really get us any closer to a truly workable program.  Will we see some additional updates soon?  This is getting a little crazy that months and months keep going by, but we really never seem to get any of the bugs fixed. Also for your information the word "updation" that you are using in reference to having updated the software is not a word. So in a nutshell... when will be see some significant

updates (the ones everyone has been talking about for months on end)?  We are all getting tired of this horse crap and want to know if we should start looking to other providers for our virtual tour software needs!  I have tried to be as kind and tactful as possible with all the bugs and issues, but as a company you are starting to come to your last straw.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-08-13

Hi Interactive360,

The updation is based on the issues resolved in last month. If your problem is not covered in the updation, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Program is updated in order to provide a perfect software for everyone. However, it's difficult to cover all the issues of all users, becuase some particular problems only occur on some machines. Thanks for your understanding.

It is highly appreciated if you, and other Easypano users, can assist to send problems you have found to jack@easypano.com.I will sumbit these issues immediately to our developer to test. We also want to optimize our products to win more users. When these issues are resolved, we would update our program again in a proper time.

It is not easy to meet each other in such a big world.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-08-13

All we ever hear is excuses.  The issues I have posted on here over and over have been confirmed by others as well, so there is no need to feed us this line of crap.  In the past your software worked really well across all machines so my guess is that you haven't figured out how to fix the bugs at all.  I understand that fixing the most wide spread issues first is most important so that the majority of people see the benefits, but it has taken months on end just to see a few bugs fixed. The iphone quality is still absolute crap and the funny thing is that the image quality was better in TW7 so how is that we seem to regress? I am tired of waiting to use all the features you say are available in TW7.5. Start getting the issues resovled quickly or quit selling this crap until you figure out how to produce quality software.  I do not want any more excuses I want some results. Thank you for your understanding!

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-08-14

What the specifications of your machine? What is your machine configuration? What operating system do you use? I ask these questions because I use the 64-bit Windows system with Core 2 Quad processor, 8 GB of RAM, and Geforce 9600 GT with 512MB, and all the problems you reported,didn't happen to me. Here, everything is normal. Had a single problem in the previous version, where the hotspot does not appear when published in html5, but now, with this latest update, everything is normal. Only await new applications, especially for html5 (touch zoom in android devices, play comand for auto tour program, transition effects, day and night system, video image in perspective, etc.)

juliano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-08-14

64-bit Windows 7 system with intel i7 3.4GHz, 16 GB of RAM; My issues are not with Flash versions but HTML5.

So you do not have any issues producing virtual tours for html5.

1.Drag direction still seems to be backwards.  When I select drag in the same direction it goes the opposite.

2.When viewing on the iphone images, buttons, components, all seem to be enlarged by about two times there actual size resulting in things not fitting on the screen correctly.

3.Transparency in popup windows do not work all the time. In my case the first window that pops open works, but thereafter they all go to 100% opacity.

4.The iphone images are very poor quality.  They are very blurry.  I am only guess but I imagine that they probably look bad on android smartphones as well.

5. List box shows transparency background when opened over other element (elements show through)

6. Toggle Buttons do not work

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-08-14

the drag direction I can change the settings in html5 when I publish the tour. The only differences between the iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4, for me, is the zoom, which works on the iphone using the touch. But the buttons are not magnified on my iphone, and the image quality on both devices seem to be the same. Some elements, such as popup transparent, not tested yet.

However, I was testing the update, and drag direction now seems harder to drag it for short.

The toggle buttons worked well for me, but I was testing to make a button annul the function of the other, and toggle buttons do not work.

Well, I hope to update that no computer has problems

juliano
Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-08-15

Interactive360 and Juliano, THANKS VERY MUCH.

This is my testing result in Tourweaver 7.50.130812 Professional:

1. Drag direction: I think this is a visual trap. Pleas put a paper under iPad and you can regard the paper as a scene displayed in virtual tour. When the paper is dragged to the left and iPad is still in the same position, opposite part of the paper would be under the iPad. That is the reason when you select "same as dragging direction", but the opposite part is shown. You can regard iPad as a fixed player, and it stayed in the same position when the scene is dragged.

2. When displaying tours on iPhone, components can't be zoomed proportionally. The difficulty of this issue is that the resolution of smart phones are various, especially android smart phones. It is hard to find an acurate resolution as the criteria. However, the issue will be added to our to-do list and we will try to find the best solution.

3. Transparency of popup windows: as mentioned in post above, the issue is not occured sometimes. You can view the HTML5 tour I created with three popupwindows inside, and the transparency settings work. Here is the link: http://gallery.easypano.com/test/forum/testing/_html5/Project1.html

It would be better if you can send a sample with this issue.

4. In scene folder of published HTML5 tour, you can find there folders named PC, iPad and iPhone. And you can find that image resolution in these folders are different. When displaying the tour on iPhone, scenes in iPhone folder would be used. Even on Android tablets, the images displayed are from iPhone folder rather than iPad folder. Because the browser memory on iPhone and Android devices are not enough to display large images.

5. List box: could you please provide a virtual tour link? I don't quite understand this question. It would be better if you can send project.

6. Toggle buttons: In the sample above, I also add a toggle button. But my testing result is that it is wrong in Flash tour rather than HTML5.

More feedback about our programs is highly appreciated. We will update our program to solve these issues after testing.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-08-15

While we are at it, I reported that the Scene viewer in 7 and 7.5 cannot be resized because as soon as it is clicked on, it goes to full size. If you want to change it, you have to go to 6.5!!!!!!!

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2013-08-16

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-08-16

Thanks Jack

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-08-19

Hi interactive360,

Could you please send me relevant files for a test? Thanks.