TW 7.7 Feedback
It was nice to see another version of Tourweaver released with some neat new features, but there are still many bugs in the new version. I know that it is still a BETA so there is bound to be some bugs and issues, but overall the same bugs are a continuation from TW7.5 and are still not fixed. So lets run down the issues in no particular order:
1. LoadingWindow page the text color is always black regardless of what you set it to.
2. Thumbnail box shifts in html5 to the right or down when the box is large enough to include all the scenes without the need of left and right or up and down controls.
3. After optimizing the virtual tour the thumbnail controls when changed to customize from default quit appearing correctly.
4. The tour will not play a background audio file and the scene audio file at the same time. If you add background music with scene audio only the background music plays.
5. In html5 you must include the sound controller to hear the audio. Also in html5 the audio loops itself even when the box is uncheck.
6. Resizing the radar for map doesn't work. Also the radar scan color cannot be changed.
7. Having issues with flash version showing scene when exported in flash/html5 output. All I see is a black screen.
8. Under Flash VR publish settings my settings will not be saves. for example: So if I select the box for copyright the next time I open the publish settings the box is now unchecked. Happens with all the settings in this menu.
9. html5 version shows cache is read text in right corner of tour
10. The tour will not display the correct map with its corresponding scene in html5 when using multiple thumbnail sets in different popup windows. for example: different menu buttons open a popup window with a set of thumbnails for that specific menu. So i use this to categorize all the scences instead of grouping them all into one thumbnail box. I also have different maps that show with each different scene but this does not work in html5. It also screws up the thumbnail boxes and it will not allow you even to select a new scene as it just gets stuck. This set up does work in Flash.
Although many of these issues are not huge they do effect the way the tours function and the ability I have to create outstanding virtual tour projects. If you have any questions please let me know.