panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-09-26

TW 7.7 Feedback

It was nice to see another version of Tourweaver released with some neat new features, but there are still many bugs in the new version. I know that it is still a BETA so there is bound to be some bugs and issues, but overall the same bugs are a continuation from TW7.5 and are still not fixed. So lets run down the issues in no particular order:

1. LoadingWindow page the text color is always black regardless of what you set it to.

2. Thumbnail box shifts in html5 to the right or down when the box is large enough to include all the scenes without the need of left and right or up and down controls.

3. After optimizing the virtual tour the thumbnail controls when changed to customize from default quit appearing correctly.

4. The tour will not play a background audio file and the scene audio file at the same time. If you add background music with scene audio only the background music plays.

5. In html5 you must include the sound controller to hear the audio.  Also in html5 the audio loops itself even when the box is uncheck.

6. Resizing the radar for map doesn't work. Also the radar scan color cannot be changed.

7. Having issues with flash version showing scene when exported in flash/html5 output.  All I see is a black screen.

8. Under Flash VR publish settings my settings will not be saves.  for example: So if I select the box for copyright the next time I open the publish settings the box is now unchecked. Happens with all the settings in this menu.

9. html5 version shows cache is read text in right corner of tour

10. The tour will not display the correct map with its corresponding scene in html5 when using multiple thumbnail sets in different popup windows. for example: different menu buttons open a popup window with a set of thumbnails for that specific menu. So i use this to categorize all the scences instead of grouping them all into one thumbnail box.  I also have different maps that show with each different scene but this does not work in html5. It also screws up the thumbnail boxes and it will not allow you even to select a new scene as it just gets stuck.  This set up does work in Flash.

Although many of these issues are not huge they do effect the way the tours function and the ability I have to create outstanding virtual tour projects.  If you have any questions please let me know.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-09-29

Thank you for the feedback on Tourweaver 7.7.

All the feedback from you will be submited to our developer for improvement of Tourweaver 7.7.

Could you be more specific about feedback 2 and 10? If possible please attached a image capture or sreenshot for us, thanks.

Ricky
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-09-30

Hi

Will there be new version for Mac?

Felipe

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-09-30

Other problems in version 7.70 are:

- 360 images, show fitting errors. Something like parallax, when the photos are stitched. In the previous version (7:50) it did not exist.

- 360 images when published in html5, displaying with very low resolution, in the pc. Much less resolution than the previous version (7:50).

juliano
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-09-30

Hi.

So I exported to html5 one my virtual tour and so far the best html5 from Easypano. Bugs I've noticed is that the map does not move the displayed panorama.

link

http://www.bernolakovo.sk/panorama_html5/bernolakovo.html

Miro

www.virtualneprehliadky.info

facebook

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-10-01

Thank you for all the feedback on Tourweaver 7.7 beta, and if possible please send us the project and the folder with it, when our developer finish their vacation, we will get back to you, thanks.

Please send it to easypanofile@gmail.com via wetransfer.com

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-03

@ Juliano, those are stiching errors!

@ EP, as mentioned by interactive the settings are being forgotten which is annoying, it means you have to double check all this stuff before publishing, makes you want to make a checklist before actually publishing.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-03

stiching errors is when you create a panoramic 360. But there is no "stiching errors" in my views. Probably the new version of Tourweaver, which breaks the image into many pieces when reads the overview, it does not fit perfectly.

Follow my panoramic below (I had to reduce the size and quality to put the picture here)

http://fotoweb360.com.br/estacionamento.jpg

http://fotoweb360.com.br/fachada.jpg

http://fotoweb360.com.br/piscina.jpg

juliano
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-10-04

I'm sorry for the late response as the whole China are on holiday until

Oct 8. However, I'll forward the problem to our developers. Could you send the project to us to easypanofile@gmai.com via wetransfer.com?

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-09

Juliano, i see what you mean, still you must admit your "bugs" look like stitching errors.

My guess, it's a browser related problem, since it is not on the pano edge the bugs appear.

I made this one with 7.7 and can not find any of those problems you mention:

http://www.flevojachtbouw.nl/nl/motorjachten/belle-de-jour/virtuele-tour/

(please let me know if u find them)

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-09

funkens, in the first place: their beautiful photos. I found no error in your photos.

it really is like stitching errors. But I tested the same project in other browsers, and the problem continues. I've tried other projects too, when this error doesn't appear, you will see a thin line, just onthe edge of the pan 360.

The view was much smoother, and I loved it. But this problem with stitching erros, affects the quality of my work.

Some other problems:

- The "day to night" function isn't working properly. Even when you do not have photos related to day and night, the buttons keeps appearing. Just like the "text area", that even if you don't add an image for some panoramic still appears for these.

- Each panoramic doesn't seem to support more than 4 hotspots. Simply, when you exceed this amount, the hotspot doesn't work.

Some other things:

- It would be interesting to enable automatic rotation in exports in html5.

- Add perspective video to other formats to html5.

- The same system " day to night " to the seasons : spring, summer , fall and winter . In this case , that would link four panoramic show the same angle at different times .

Sorry for bad english.

juliano