panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-22

Popup Image Issues

I discovered that the pop up image action is not working in HTML5 when calling the action from within a popup window.   If it does seem to work the image shows up within the popup window cutting off the image.

Related Issue: I am using hotspots on a map to call the pop up image action.  Unlike the previous issue above the image will display even if the map is within a popup but the image displays behind the popup so that the images is covered by part of the popup window.

I also relized after trying the tour on an ipad that I am getting the red letters with cache up in the right corner and chinese writting.

I am using this load.js (http://gallery.easypano.com/test/forum/maps.zip)from this forum questions

http://www.easypano.com/forum/6/7447.html you supplied.

This load.js file seems to be the most reliable for TW7.5 so if you could please make the changes and get me back this load.js file with the corrections it would be much appreciated. I need all of these issues resolved in this load.js file as they all issues within one project.  Thanks you in advance.

TW7.5

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-10-24

Dear customer,

we will need more detail in order to take the testing for you.Please send your project to easypanofile@gmail.com via www.wetransfer.com  

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-24

uploaded to wetranfer.  Please refer to service ticket and forum for issues i am experiencing.  I need these issues fixed as soon as possible as I have a deadline to meet.

must check on ipad to see some of the issue

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-26

I'm also having problems with pop ups but only so far that I can't close them when opened.

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-29

Easypano!

Any luck on a solution yet?  I need to get this project done like yesterday.  If anything I at least need the cache in red letters removed right away.  I can always temporarily deal with some of the other issues for a few days longer until a fix is found, but the red cache needs removed right away.  Thanks

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-10-29

Dear customer, our developers have made the modification and now if you download and use the Tourweaver 7.5 or 7.7 latest version, you will not have the red cache number on the top right

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-29

As i suspected would happen you have fixed the red cache but since you failed to use the load.js file I asked you to use (the one that you had already fixed the map issue in) now the my tours with multipule maps is not woring. This is an absolute must for me to have the ability to show a different map with each scene.  Please refer to http://www.easypano.com/forum/6/7447.html to understand what I am talking about.  I need to have the red cache fixed as well as the ability to show a different map with each scene.  It is 10:00 PM my time and I need this fixed by the morning.  So I am guessing you still have quite a bit of the work day to get this resolved since your in China.  I would greatly appreciate it if you could have this done asap as I have to launch this project at the start of business.  

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-10-29

dear customer, the load.js file is being written by our developers now, and will be deliver to you soon enough.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-30

Never received any updated load.js file.  Now i have missed my deadline. Thankfully I got the client to extend me some time.... so I need something right away. I did some checking and the red cache still appears on the ipad as well.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-01

So everyone knows out there if you have a problem good luck getting it fixed.  Easypano claimed that they would be getting me a new load.js file to fix my issue, but guess what it never came.  After responding to them asking where it was you know what their response was... Nothing.  They never responded and have yet to let me know what is going on.  I wouldn't be so mad if they would have at least let me know that they hadn't been able to get it figured out and fixed and that they were working on it, but NO they just ignore you. If I treated my clients the way Easypano treats us their customers I would have a business to run.

interactive360