panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-10-25

Flash tours crash on Firefox!!! SECOND SEPERAT POST!!!

Yesterday I posted a seperat list of issues I'm having. I'm repeating the main issue here as I have yet to receive a response on the forum and via the helpdesk. We've noticed that flash tours have been crashing in Firfox. I'm running Mac 10.6.8 and Firefox 24 on 2.7 GHZ MAC Book Pro with 8 GB RAM. My client is running windows 8 PC and latest flash which also crashes the tour. On MAC 10.7 it does work.

This is a major issue and makes the use of the TW software impossible to use!! I urgently request a response from EP over this matter as I have 3 tours waiting to go to clients and we all need a resolution as this is an absolut must!!!!!

Here is my post from yesterday which contains a link to the tour done in TW 7.50.130812 that is crashing.Tours done in either 6.5 or 7 (I can't remeber) are working so this is a recent issue.

http://www.easypano.com/forum/6/7509.html

PS: I'm sorry if I'm getting loud but this is seriously starting to effect my business.

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-10-27

Dear customer, we will tell our developers to check it for you tomorrow (we work on weekdays) once we have your project in easypanofile@gmail.com, thank you for the understanding.

Ricky
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-10-27

Dear customer, we will tell our developers to check it for you tomorrow (we work on weekdays) once we have your project in easypanofile@gmail.com, thank you for the understanding.

Ricky
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-06

Hey ipano,

sometimes it is just on tour that gets "bugged". sorry to say that one solution is, starting over, make the tour from scratch and publish again, i know it is a pain but it can help.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-11-20

Cheers dude... I did just that.

iPanomedia "The social people" MAC Book Pro, CS5,5, Canon 7D, Sigma 8mm