panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-01

Radar and Hotspots not working Correctly in TW7.7

Foreword

I had 6 previous Tours that were developed in TW6.5. Opening them with TW7.7. Only 2 of 6 Opened correctly and Preview was ok.The others needed settings changing. But 1 refuses to work, hence this post.

I have a Map (jpg photo)with Radar Hotspots on linked to a Slide Show in a Scene Window. When this is run with TW7.7 in Preview Mode the Radar Flares are ALL over the place!! direction is wrong and Flares are 180 degs out etc.I have rechecked in the "Contents Window" and everthing is adjusted correctly.But still NO joy.

I dread the day I have to do a new tour from scratch using another map etc only to find that the Radar Hotspots do not work in Preview.For the moment I still have a working copy of TW6.5 I can use for this Tour until Easypano resolves this issue.

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-12-01

Dear Jean, thank you for the prompt feedback on the TW 7.7, it is very helpful for the developers to improve the Tourweaver.

You mentioned that "I had 6 previous Tours that were developed in TW6.5. Opening them with TW7.7."

For the Tourweaver 7.7 has much more feature like multi-resolution and others, the code of Tourweaver has been improve, and the tour you have created in Tourweaver 6.5 may not well fit in the Tourweaver 7.7 one way or another.

Also, if you could provide us your opreating system info(windows xp/vista /7 32bits or 64bits), your project along with its folder containing every file with it, if you could send to us at easypanofile@gmail.com  using www.wetransfer.com  our developers will be able to check your project for you.

Thank you for the feedback on Tourweaver 7.7

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-02

Thanks for your reply.

Originally I was a member of the old Forum(joined as max99 in 2011)Jean holds the Licence, but I do ALL the work, she has never used it!.

The Tour refered to was developed using Win XP 32 Bit,monitor was a Square 17" Screen. I now use a Win 7 64Bit Professional on a Lenovo 15.6" wide screen Laptop.

I will get together a set of files to send you in 1 folder via my Google Drive. Usually the link is sent to a normal email address and not a link pasted into a forum.Maybe you will need to send me an email address to my private gmail address that Easypano holds. It will be a few days before I am ready to send.

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-12-02

dear customer, the email for us to receive the file and project is easypanofile@gmail.com  you could send us via google drive:)

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-02

You should have received by now an Google Drive Invitation to the folder containing my Project

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-03

Hi Ricky,

While awaiting an outcome I have used TW7.70 to try to create a small "New Project" with a Map and 1 Radar hotspot on it linked to a scene. Result was the same as with the TW6.5 Project. You have a problem with the settings and the positioning of the Blue Flare - if you have a flare radiating vertically upwards,when you Preview it the Flare is twice as wide and pointing downwards eg 180 deg in the wrong direction!!!.

I have removed my last edit done a little while ago as I forgot that my scenes used in this project were "still Images" and not stitched Panoramas!.Buttons only work with Panoramas.So it is just the Previewing of the flares that needs addressing.

Regarding my original posting on "Radar Issues" in TW 7.70 I discovered a little while ago that if the Radar Hotspot is linked to a Panorama Scene, then when you Preview the Tour the Flare is shown moving in the correct direction eg same as settings.So it is just a problem with "still Images", be it a jpg or a pnp room plan.I will carrying on using TW6.5 for my Radar work until you have resolved the issues with TW 7.70.

I await your assistance.

Tony

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-17

Update from me to ALL those following this thread.

Ricky(Easypano)sent me 2 files to insert into TW7.70 Program yesterday.My Radars are now working correctly again!.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-02-28

I am having this very same issue. My "blue flair" for my regular photos is all messed up.  The flair for my panoramas works fine. Might you be able to send to me those couple of files that can fix this?

Rob Vomund
rob@vomund.com

Rob
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-06-10

i have the same problem with radar on map: Doesn´t work correctly..if i click on radar the scene turns on blue and the radar doesn´t move.

Tourweaver 7.80.140516

Felipe