panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-02

The Endless List Of Bugs In TW7.7

Well its no surprise that once again Easypano have released another version of Tourweaver full of bugs. They just don't learn do they!!!!! I think they live in this strange little bubble where evrything works fine on their computers in their office but not out in the REAL world!

I tested the BETA version of TW 7.7 all the way along and reported several issues which were not fixed in the final release. One of the biggest for me was when I select HTML5 output TW 7.7 doesn't render any panoramas to the scene folder. All I get are empty folders called panoname1_HS, panoname2_HS etc. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

I've been an avid supporter of Easypano's software since TW 1 but now I've reached my limit and I'm switching software. I seriously can't rely on their products anymore for my business to survive. I've never known any company in any industry as shonky as these guys! No customer support, won't listen to their customers suggestions, continue to release unusable software time after time, over priced software...I could go on. I'm done! Good bye EP. If you are serious about the stability of your virtual tour business, get away from using Easypano's software products!!! If all of their customer suddenly desert them, then maybe they might actually sit up and take notice and do something about their crap software.

Nick.

Nick1
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-12-02

Thank you for the feedback on the Tourweaver 7.7. Easypano is very lucky to have loyalty customers like you and with your support all these years.

Easypano is dedicated to virtual tour software and sure would make full testing  and evalution of our Tourweaver 7 before it is fully released. Our developers take the full efforts to test the Tourweaver 7.7 to make sure it fixed the existing bugs and improve, and then release publickly.

Due to the different computer environment and situation of our customers, some of them may run into one issue or another, but we will be needing the project you made to be submitted to our developers for testing and also verify the issue.

Our customer support is available and there is live help up(may vary from time zone to time zone),and our skype account is easypanosales  we will always help you with the trouble of the virtual tour.

Once you send the project mentioned with the above issues to easypanofile@gmail.com  we will check it for you immediately, thank you in advance.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2013-12-02

"I tested the BETA version of TW 7.7 all the way along and reported several issues which were not fixed in the final release. One of the biggest for me was when I select HTML5 output TW 7.7 doesn't render any panoramas to the scene folder. All I get are empty folders called panoname1_HS, panoname2_HS etc. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Nick.

Originally posted by Nick1 on 2013-12-02 13:29"

When you publish the tour in HTML5 format, due to the feature of muti-resolution, the scene images are splited into small pieces so that the browser could load it faster with smaller pieces.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-03

Hi Ricky,

I know TW is now supporting multi resolution but when I publish a tour to HTML5 there are now image pieces in the scene folder. When I try to open the tour on an iphone or ipad, all I see is a white screen which makes sense as there are NO images in the scene folder. What is supposed to be in the scene folder when you publish an HTML5 tour? All I see is empty folders.

Nick.

Nick1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-03

I just downloaded 7.7 for the html5 option - but still, the tours I create are a combination of stills and spherical pans - still not supported.  But my biggest complaint now is that the control bar that was so handy (and my clients are used to) doesn't appear in 7.7!!!  Why would they do that???

Going back to 7.5

Carolyn1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2013-12-03

And . . . live support???  I live in Hawaii . . . not listed . . . Do I really have to work during their hours to get any help?  That's not the way international businesses succeed.

Will be looking for other options as well!!!

Carolyn1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-02-20

I am thinking of quite EP products also exactly for the same reasons Nick mentioned above. Full of bugs in each edition from years & low quality support. We cannot run our business rely on EP... every published virtual tour it is an adventure.

We published from TV7.7 and the customer got this error in IE 11, but not in Chrome:

Please view the tour with the following browsers:

Google Chrome (20 or higher)

Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE10 or higher)

Apple Safari (5.1 or higher)

And the mobile system supporting HTML 5.