panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-02-09

HTML5 Tour via 7.5 and 7.7

I'm getting close, but not quite there. Our full-featured Flash tour is up and live.

I'm now trying to get something/anything out there to use on IOS and Android.I'd love to just have a single answer for both on all devices.

I pretty much stripped out everything (over 300 popups) except for the scenes and a single popup that has dropdown menus to get to the different scenes.

I've published using both 7.5 and 7.7

In 7.5, I'm pretty close, except for problems on my Nexus 7 tablet running 4.4. In that case I get an error message in Chinese during the load screen.

In 7.7, the tour zooms in pretty close by default on every scene on my Samsung G3 running Android 4.2 and doesn't allow fro dragging up and down. I believe it does the same thing on IOS for the iPhone. (Looks great on iPad and Nexus 7). I'm trying to avoid using the navigation bar as to keep the screen (especially the tiny screen on the iPhone) from getting too cluttered.

Any tips or tricks to suggest?

Tom VB

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-02-09

More information: I have cylindrical images. Thought I had read somewhere about them needing to be cylindrical and somewhere else that they needed to be spherical. I actually tried a test tour and chose the Scene Type to be spherical. That didn't work.

Tom VB

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-03-06

I'm having a lot of problems with my tour in html5.

Viewing it on an Android device, or on an ipad as well, I can't open popup windows.

Also, if a scene has many hotspots linked to popups, it simply doesn't play. If I delete them but one or two, it rotates regularly.

Any suggestion?

Thanks

Alessandro