panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-02-27

Tourweaver Bugs and Suggestions

Easypano please focus your attention on improving and fixing the bugs related to html5 tours.  Flash tours work fine and as you already know everything is moving to html5 because everyone is using tablets and smartphones more and more to view our virtuals.

Here is a list of bugs that I am still encountering.  Other users please add to this list as I know I am probably forgetting some.

1. The tour will not play a background audio file and the scene audio file at the same time.

2. Also in html5 the audio loops itself even when the box is uncheck. need to make sound controller without volume control as no one really uses this since they can use the controls on their device.  It just makes it harder to operate... mute/unmute; and for some reason the sound controlling doesn't want to show up on the html5 version

3. Resizing the radar for map doesn't work. Also the radar scan color cannot be changed.

4. the in scene loading bar changes to a circle with no % shown instead if the traditional straight bar

5. Under Flash VR publish settings my settings will not be saves.  for example: So if I select the box for copyright the next time I open the publish settings the box is now unchecked. Happens with all the settings in this menu.

6. html5 version shows cache on ipad is red text in right corner of tour (not sure if this is still an issue or not)

7. The tour will not display the correct map with its corresponding scene in html5

Last note: it sure would be nice to see you guys offering regular updates to the bugs instead of going months with nothing.

Thanks

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-02-28

I always find it interesting when Easypano responds to some posts and ignores others. I can see that my post was prior to that of the replies to other posts so that means you had to have seen my post as well. All we ask for is that you keep us in the loop on whats happening. We rely heavily on you to provide us with software to run our businesses so you could say we have a vested interest in the software you produce.

Thanks.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-03-03

dear customer, thank you for the suggestion, we will try to answer your doubt or question as much and as soon as we could.

Ricky