panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-03-01

TourWeaver is Raising my Blood Pressure!

Let me apologize in advance for my rant. Aggg! I am so frustrated!

I have one client that I create tours for. I have already created the template and all the graphics. So each new tour should be a breeze.  But what should take 3 hours nearly always takes 12.

Yesterday, using version 7.7, I opened the last tour I created and used it to create a new one.  But the "blue flairs" that show on my floor plans are all whacked out. What I see when I set their parameters is not what I see when I preview the tour.  I do a search on this and find that someone else had the exact same issue in December.  A couple of files were sent to him to fix this.

But I need to deliver my tour ASAP. So I open it in version 7.5.  The blue flairs work great, as does everything else, and I save off the first of two floor plans.  I then start the second floor plan. I delete the scenes and maps and load up the new set.  Does it work smoothly? No, it does not!

When a cylindrical 360 is shown in the "slide show" mode it looks fine.  But on some of them, when I click the radar link, the image is zoomed in too tight.  But it seems random.  Sometimes I click it and it works fine (zoomed all the way out, the way I want it) and sometimes it is zoomed in tight.  Honestly, it seems random.  One time I got them all seemingly working at once, so I quickly published it.  But when I played it, the same problem exists.

Am I the only one having all these issues?  I have 4 different versions of the software and with each version something does not work.  I have always had to pick which feature I don't want to work and use the version to do that.  Is it not possible to get a version where all of the major functionality works?

If I were King of EasyPano I would dictate that not a single new feature is to be worked on until a new version is released that is 100% functional, clean and bug free. All efforts would go into making a 100% solid product.  Only once that is achieved would I allow any new features to move forward.  But, alas, I am not King.

Rob
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-03-01

You have my vote King Rob!

Gordon
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-03-02

And mine.

Come on EP, please get your act together

Regards,

Paul

360Turismo

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-03-03

Add me to the list as well.  Get us a product that works 100%.  No need for new features when the some of the ones you have now don't even work properly.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-03-03

Thanks for the votes... I think.  Not sure I really want to be the King of EP!

I'm still trying to get my two tours to work.  Ricky has been responsive on the support side, which is a plus.  I moved up to the newest version and I got a couple of files that fixed the "blue flair" issue.  But now my html5 version has new issues, and my image files don't seem to compress, no matter how I change the setting in TW. Hopefully Ricky can come to the rescue and help me with the new issues.

I always feel that if I can just get the issues solved, and then don't change anything on the software side, I should be able to start cranking out tours.  But each time I start a new one I seem to experience new problems.

Rob
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-03-04

One vote and from me.

Michele
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-03-06

I'm there with you.  I use the old "white" skin for my tours to keep it simple and now version 7.7 in full screen doesn't even have navigation.....

My old tours in Java won't play on my clients sites.  one builder i have has 13 tours that won't work.  Is there a patch or something to load to the server to help?

Wayne123