panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-04-02

TW 7.8 issues

Has anyone tried TW 7.8 yet?

Easypano states in their email,

'Auto scaling is supported inTourweaver 7.80 Beta when displaying HTML5 tour on iPad/iPhone and Android

devices. Some components, including map, thumbnail,etc, can be displayed proportionally on mobile devices.'

When I view my tour (link below) on my iphone the map does not scale as stated above. Easypano, when you say 'Some components' please take your time to inform us exactly what components can be dispalyed proportionally on mobile devices. You only state map (which doesn't scale) and thumbnail. What components are etc!!!

Please feel free to view my tour on an iphone and you will see the map is same size as when viewed on an ipad!

I would also like to know why Easypano removed the generic thumbnails from the html5 toolbar. TW 6 had this option why are we going backwards?

View Virtual Tour

I am aware Easypano that you read these posts, therefore I would appreciate it if you don't just ignore this.

Gordon
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-04-02

Dear Gordon, thank you for the feedback on the Tourweaver 7.8. The Tourweaver will come with more elements with the automatically  adaptation feature for the days to come, actually some more of them are still under testing and we will tell our developers to update as early as they could.

For the thumbnails topic, the new version is updated and there could be new and different, we will try to have a better design for the thumnail or leave more room for custom purposes.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2014-04-02

Hi, Gordon,

The link you shared is in Flash format that we can't play on iPhone. The components supporting auto scaling include Map Viewer, Google Map Viewer, Thumbnail, and Popup Window.

http://www.easypano.com/Virtual-tour-software-56_597.html

Jasmine

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-04-06

hi jasmine,

I just clicked on the link with my iPad and it works. I did publish it in auto mode. It is not flash only. Not sure what is happening at you end. Thanks for the input.

Gordon