panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-04-30

Horrible full screen menu/toolbar

The full screen toolbar (fullscreenbar.swf) that installs with Tourweaver 7.7 looks absolutely terrible!!  And...the word "Right" is mis-spelled in the toolbar.  I've had to go back to using 7.0 so my clients do not think I'm illiterate and have extremely poor taste in design.

How can we get the old full screen menu/toolbar back?  I tried replacing the file in 7.7 with the file from 7.0, but the toolbar then appears in the wrong place on the screen and has several white command boxes floating around the outside of the toolbar.

I refuse to use 7.7 until the fullscreenbar.swf is replaced with something that is not incredibly ugly...not to mention one that at least does not contain spelling errors.

Frank1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-03

Apparently Easypano does not read these forums or respond to requests for tech support.  I submitted a tech support ticket on this topic almost a week ago and have gotten no response.  I just need to know how to get the previous full screen bar to replace the defective and ugly one that ships with 7.7.  Simply replacing the file does not work.

Frank1
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-05-06

Dear customer, we have redesign the toolbar already, and for the issue you metioned, we will check again,thanks for the feedback.

Ricky
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-08-25

I have 7.9 and don't have a menu any more in the full screen mode. How can I get the menu showing for the full screen mode?

Thanks.

Leona

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-08-25

I have 7.9 and don't have a menu any more in the full screen mode. How can I get the menu showing for the full screen mode?

Thanks.

Originally posted by Leona on 2014-08-25 09:45

Hi Leona,

There're several ways to have a menu.

1, There's a list of toolbars in TW7.9. You can choose one of them and drag it to the window.

2, You can download virtual tour elements in EP-Sky, which is our platform for users to share and        communicate:http://sky.easypano.com/virtual-tour-element/menu-13526.html

3, Tourweaver is a powerful software in which you can do more than what it looks like. With the buttons    the "Actions" function, you can make a toolbar by yousulf.

If there's any question, please feel free to contact me.