panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-04-30

Scenes not transitioning

Easy Pano Team

Need some urgent help here.... I need to publish the project

Hi everybody,

this is my first project in Tourweaver and all in 3D ( ie. rendered in 3D). I have used TW 7.7 and have 7 Pano Cameras and 8 Hotspots (images) of about 1mb each. I also have avideo running on the  TV in the Gym area and in the Home theatre.

My problem currently is that the camera gets stuck after the first scene and does not tranistion into the second scene. Also, manual selection of the cameras also do not work.

The link to the site is as below:

http://maximuzindia.com/EzzyGroup/_auto/MaxPano_EzzyGroup.html

Could some one throw some light on this as I need to present the package to my customer and this being the first, I wish to have this as a showreel for other customers too.

Thanks in advance for the responses.

Best Regards,

GP

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-05-05

dear customer, thank you for sending us the file(we are now back from holiday) and we are still check the project of yours to find out, we will update you as early as possible.

Ricky1

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-05

Hi Ricky
thanks for your revert and glad you are all back from holidays and looking into the issue. I have also sent a seperate mail detailing out some more issues I have faced. Hope the team will look into the same too.

Would appreciate a quick closure of the issue as its quite some time since I have flagged this and the customer is really pressurising now for the product. This is my first project and I do want to impress thecustomer so that it paves way for new avenues.

Please look into the same at the earliest.

BR

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-06

Hi Ricky

after over 10 days of raising a service request and more than 4 days after sending the files, today I get a response from the service team which has not even gone through my issues. This is quite disappointing. I am sure these issues must be very easy for your team to resolve but for first time users, it is quite daunting. Trust me, if I could resolve at my end, I would not have reached out to you.

Please look into the problems mentioned in my mail and recheck - as all the related files are in the folders uploaded. I have noticed that Tourweaver does not remember the path set for the project. Also the file upload box shows a different path whereas the file linked to it is in a different folder.

For example: the background image to a pop-up window shows a path
   ....\Projectfolder\Window\PopupWindow\ControlPanel\4_CPanel.img

whereas the file is actually in
   ....Workspace\Projectfolder\DImage\CPanel.img

BR

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-07

Ricky
I have resent the complete project files again after rechecking them once again. Please have someone look at this at the earliest as the scenes take too long time to transition from one to the other. I have also mentioned in my earlier mail, the other issues I notice which are listed once again below:

1. The Pano images which are at 4000x2000 pixels look washed out as compared to the Pop-up images which are of 1960x1440 pixels. Both are rendered with same settings in 3D.
2. Corporate video does not start from beginning on second visit but continues from where it was stopped in the first visit
3. The google map does not link up immediately and also does not show the placemarker.
4. On Manually selecting a camera, if Play button is pressed, the movie moves back to where the scene was before clicking manually.

BR

Gputhige

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-07

Hi Ricky

I have done over 20 trial and error tests on the same and have an observation which seems to be pointing to the problem of scene loading issues:

My Observations are as follows:

When playing off-line:

If the mouse cursor is over the scene area, then loading of the next scene is getting delayed. If the mouse is moved out of the scene area then the loading continues.

When playing on-line over the internet:

Same as above. If the mouse cursor is moved outside the frame of the scene area, then it continues to load without delay. However, when it reaches the Home Cinema scene, the load is again delayed very much (probably due to the video???)

Not sure if this is the main issue, but it seems to resolve the load problem when the cursor is moved out of the scene area. Please look into this.

BR

Gputhige