panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-13

version 7.8 tours not opening on iphone/ipad

Hi

Having a small issue with tours not opening on iphone and ipad. Stalling on the loading screen.

Put together a tour in ver7.8 published it and it won't play on iphone or ipad. Stalls loading.

Opened tour in ver7.7 published and it works perfectly.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Neil

Neil Jones

YourTour360.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-15

I second that issue.  If I hit the reload button in the browser it goes ahead and loads. IOS 7.1.1

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-15

A few more issues for html5 version:

1. I discovered where that while in landcape mode if yu have images or anything that is positioned at the bottom of the screen it gets cut off.  If you are in portrait mode everything appears okay.

2. After the tour indicated that it has stored things offline and you try to reload the page it stalls out and will not load the tour.  If you reload before it says that everything is stored offline it will reload just fine.

3. The audio button will not appear on the first scene when the tour first loads.  If you select the next scene it appears and if you return to the original scene it will now appear.  It just doesn't appear on the first scene that loads.

4. The audio also does not start when the scene loads until you unmute the audio button. But at the same time if you mute the audio it will come back on when the next scene loads.

Overall things seem to be working better in html5 than they have with past versions of TW.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-05-21

Are your transitions working? I select a transition and it just jumps, no fade, grain nothing, it just jumps.

Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com