panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-07-24

Stillimage Loading Failed!

I downloaded the latest TW 7.8 yesterday and made a tour for Flash/HTML5 and it won't load on my LG Optimus G in chrome. I get the error still image loading failed!

I tried TW 7.8 beta a couple of months ago and got the same problem without a satisfactory answer. I thought i'd give TW one more chance and the same problem is there.

Aprt from you guys actually writing software that does what it says, what is the solution to this problem if there is one?

My android version is 4.1.2

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-07-27

Hi,

The tour is supported better in Android 4.3 or above. Maybe you could try to upgrade it.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-07-28

Hi Helen,

It says on the tourweaver specs that it supports  and i quote:

Browser (for HTML5 tour)

• Google Chrome (20 or higher)

• Microsoft IE10 or higher

• Safari (5.1 or higher)    

• Android 4.x browser or Chrome (Android)  

My android version and chrome version meet those specs!!! Why are you telling me to upgrade? My phone will not upgrade to higher version of android, i have tried and a lot of people still use versions from 4 upwards, don't push the blame back on my device when it's chrome version is supposed to be supported.

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-07-28

Hi Jeff,

Sorry to make you feel confused. Still images in the tour is well supported in flash/html5 normally. And upgrading the system is for the purpose of better experience, not blaming anyone.

Anyway, To solve the problem, please give me the link of the tour, or the project. Our developers will help to find the solution.You can send through WeTransfer if the file is that big.

My email: helen@easypano.com

Hope to hear from you!

Best regards,

Helen

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-07-30

Hi Helen,

http://www.virtualtourpro.com.au/testTW7/Project1/_auto

I created this virtual tour using your default skin in the latest tourweaver only a few days ago

HTML5 tour does not work on Android with the latest Chrome Browser or the default browser.

HTML5 tour does not work on a brand new iPad Air using the latest Safari browser.

It does not even work in firefox using the flash tour!!!

It just does not work at all.

Do you understand why it is so frustrating using your products? Put yourself in the position of an end user who is trying to run a business building virtual tours with software that doesn't work! I just don't understand how easypano developers could even release this software with a default skin that doesn't work, it boggles my mind. Does easypano even test anything?

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-07-30

The whole virtual tour is here as a zip file

http://www.virtualtourpro.com.au/testTW7/Project1.zip

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-07-31

We have viewed the tour and found still image loading failed in html5 tour. I open it in Chrome, IE, Firefox of PC, it failed.

Here is the solution.

Keep the file following and put it in the javascript folder of html5 before you open the tour.

http://gallery.easypano.com/test/helen/load.zip

It's just a temporary way because we will solve the problem in future versions.(before TW8)

Thanks for your feedback.  

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-07-31

Hi Helen,

Sorry about the rant, this issue was doing my head in.

Thank you for the new file, i just loaded it into the tour here

http://www.virtualtourpro.com.au/testTW7/Project1/_auto/html5/Project1_Test.html

And it is now loading the images.

One question though it doesn't seem to autoplay through the tour, is it suppoed to or not?

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-08-01

Thanks for your understanding.

The whole tour can not autoplay so far.But you can record a movie as you like in Tourweaver and set it as the default movie in publish settings.

Any question, Please contact me.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-08-01

I don't understand what you mean about recording a movie and setting it as default?

I have read through the Help menu and I cannot work it out.

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-08-03

Hi,

You can find it in "creat a new movie" in HELP.

And here's the general steps. Please have a try and contact me anytime if there's any question.