panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-08-23

Blank screen

All I get is a blank screen when viewing my Tourweaver project in either preview or after publishing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Leona

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-08-23

Leona...can you post a link to the published tour? Would be glad to check and see if I can view it...

May God Bless,

Steve

Steve

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-08-23

That would be great!

Here is a movie of my desktop of what I'm talking about.

http://screencast.com/t/02wxQOoB

This happens no matter what skin or .jpg files I use.

I've purchased a 2nd copy for our other computer and the same thing happens on it! My family business is out of business at this point.

Here is my file and published folder

http://wikisend.com/download/355324/leona.zip

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you so much.

Leona

Leona

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-08-24

Leona I downloaded your files....Did you use panoweaver to stitch the photo(s)?
Also did u use try selecting Cubic or Spherical or ?

I have only created tours using either Spherical or Cubic photos for input from Panoweaver.  Can you post just the 3 cubic (or spherical) photos and I will try and create a tour with Tourweaver 7.9

7.9 ?   I will try and help if possible, yet I have never used tourweaver without using cubic or spherical photo files for input...

May God Bless,

Steve

Steve

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-08-24

Here is another tour that just has two complete panos in it.

I used a differnt program to stitch the panos together to make these two .jpg files.

This is the blank screen I get for both the preview and when opening the published files.

I've checked to make sure I have the latest version of java and even tried opening the published files on another computer and even on a Mac with the same blank results.

My .tw file and published results can be found at this dropbox location:

I use the serial number given me but I keep getting "Activation Failed". Any ideas on what to do? This may be the problem that even though the software runs after entering my current serial number.

The file '2panos.zip' (17.7 MB) is available for download at
http://dropbox.unl.edu/uploads/20140907/49c9cbcdcdf62e06/2panos.zip
for the next 14 days.
It will be removed after Sunday, September  7, 2014.

Thank you SO MUCH for trying to help me!

Leona

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-08-24

Hurray! There is a solution.

Got help from a very nice person in technical support who called me on the phone. We found there was a bug in the latest version.

I'm back on tw7win_std_2014_08_07 which works great.

Leona

Alternate Text
Super Admin
Send Msg:
2014-08-25

Hurray! There is a solution.

Got help from a very nice person in technical support who called me on the phone. We found there was a bug in the latest version.

I'm back on tw7win_std_2014_08_07 which works great.

Originally posted by Leona on 2014-08-24 20:11

Dear All,

As Leona mentioned above, we found the latest 7.9 140819 version has a bug, our developers are working on this now and the temporary solution is use 7.9 140807, which you can download from

http://www.easypano.com/download/software/tw7win_std_2014_08_07.exe   (for standard edition)

Once this bug is fixed, we will keep you informed and update the latest version.

Thank you all for your support and understanding: )

Marzo

Marzo
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-08-25

Awesome Leona!  Glad Marzo came to the rescue, Marzo has also helped us EXTENSIVELY and is one of the most helpful tech support providers we have ever experienced, and has come to the rescue for us multiple times!  Our company is extremely happy with EasyPano, their software and their support, we highly recommend them and we have built our business around their platform, it must be very frustrating for them when things are working great...then one of the browser providers CHANGE something and results in something no longer working <sigh> But EasyPano has been quick to tackle situations like this, and with employees like Marzo (and Jack and others),THEY and their software, in our opinion, are the best choice anyone could make for 360 tour development software, which keeps getting better and better. Best of luck to you Leona, and hats off to everyone at EasyPano, you guys are the BEST!

May God Bless,
Steve - DiscoverTheSmokies

Steve

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-09-08

Hi

I had tried both versions from the links above "the std & pro" as trials...

The preview window still blank [with black color]

Best Regards

Saad