panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-10-06

Some issues

Hello, please take a look on this project: www.stilidea.altervista.org/terme

I'm having these problems:

1) Pulsanti on/off button opens a popup windows with some more buttons and the speed controller. I can't figure out why when I press whatever of these buttons, the scene starts rotating more quickly than when viewed in standard mode. Why? I want the rotating speed to be the same in full and partial view.

2) when I click on "La Salute" button, the scene I get has no hotspot visible. I can see them in the published files offline, but once I upload onto the server, they disappear. Please note that I have this issue in the "la Salute" section only.

3) Also in "La Salute section", text area in the top of the window doesn't work.

4) buttons change their state only when clicked, not when the mouse is over.

Please let me know what's wrong.

Alessandro
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-10-08

Update 1:

About issues # 2 and 3, they seem related. I get these problems with Firefox only. Using IE, I can see the hotspots normally (they don't appear in FF), and text area works properly, unlike on FF.

Do you have any solution for fixing Firefox behavior?

Please let me know.

Alessandro
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-10-09

Hello,

Please give me the project and also tell me the version of TW and what is the system and language of your computer.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-10-09

Helen,

thanks for your help. Please give me your email and I'll send my project to you via wetransfer. I made some minor changes compared to the online version.

Thanks.

Alessandro
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-10-09

Sorry I forgot that. My email: helen@easypano.com

And please tell me the version of TW and what is the system and language of your computer.

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-10-10

hello,

Here's something about your issue:

1.Please replace "speed.swf" in "resource" filefolder with the latest one: http://gallery.easypano.com/test/helen/nd/speed.swf

2.The Hotspot is visible in local project. Maybe it's missing in progress of uploading. Please upload again.

3.The text area seems to be set incorrectly in pop up action. Please check.

4.The state of button works in my computer. Could you give me some screenshot or any more information?