panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-20

Easypano, i have make a copy of a post of "Interactive 360" to another topic.
...i am making reposting here.

Your customers use this formum to communicate with you about issues and problems they are having with your software... when we post things to the forum and they go unanswered by you (easypano) what sort of message do you think you are sending us. I will will help you out... you don't care.  It would be nice if you would at least acknowledge that you have seen our posts.  We don't always expect an instance answer, but when you do not respond we have no idea if you read our post.  Please try to make an effort to respond to all the post on the forum when the post or questions is direct at you (Easypano).  Although we all do weigh in time to time on the posts we are usually wanting or needing the feedback from you.
Thank you

Michele
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-21

Easypano, i have make a copy of a post of "Interactive 360" to another topic.
...i am making reposting here.

Your customers use this formum to communicate with you about issues and problems they are having with your software... when we post things to the forum and they go unanswered by you (easypano) what sort of message do you think you are sending us. I will will help you out... you don't care.  It would be nice if you would at least acknowledge that you have seen our posts.  We don't always expect an instance answer, but when you do not respond we have no idea if you read our post.  Please try to make an effort to respond to all the post on the forum when the post or questions is direct at you (Easypano).  Although we all do weigh in time to time on the posts we are usually wanting or needing the feedback from you.
Thank you

Originally posted by Michele on 2015-02-20 17:25

I agree with you Michele, Helen has been helpful with my problems to date, but it would be nice for her to check in and tell me what's going on

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-23

Easypano doesn't seem to understand what Customer Service and Support mean

They are obviously so embarrassed by the many reports of problems with each new update and the dissatifaction of their response  that they've removed these Forums from the Support drop down menu at the top of each page

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-23
... they've removed these Forums from the Support drop down menu at the top of each page

Originally posted by djaurand on 2015-02-23 03:19

A couple of weeks ago I sent a message in the General Forum-Product Suggestion section, asking them to re-add the link to the Forum in the Support tab of the main bar, but I got no answer so far.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-24

I think Easypano is getting so much flack for their problems with each new version, they don't want potential customers see all the complaints in the Forum before giving Easypano their money.

They seem to be obsessed with adding new features, while not fixing old problem, re-activating previous shortcomings and creating even more problems with each new version

Doug Aurand
Albuquerque, NM
www.VirtualAlbuquerque.com
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2015-03-02

Hi Helen,
i have 2 new problems with the version 7.95

1) the buttons "zoom in/zoom out" to HTML5 working reverse

2) the text seems blurry in some areas as you can see in the screenshot below ...and the appearance of scrollbar that no needed

Originally posted by Michele on 2015-02-16 18:49

Hi Michele,

Sorry for the delay since we are just back from the holiday.

About the "zoom in/zoom out" problem, do you mean the Action doesn't work? Or you use the skin in the software? Would you please send me the published files?

My email: helen@easypano.com

Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2015-03-02

Hello,

I'm afraid we need remote assistance via Teamviewer to solve crash problem. Please contact me via email if you dont mind. Thanks!