panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-14

7.95 Video issue

The video seems to work fine in html5, but in flash the video does not play right away.  It appears as if it must completely load before it plays.  This is not good as the viewer must wait a long time before anything happens.  In older versions of TW i didn't think this was the case.  Easypano can you help me with this as it is extremely import as i have a project that requires video.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-19

Easypano.

Your customers use this formum to communicate with you about issues and problems they are having with your software... when we post things to the forum and they go unanswered by you (easypano) what sort of message do you think you are sending us. I will will help you out... you don't care.  It would be nice if you would at least acknowledge that you have seen our posts.  We don't always expect an instance answer, but when you do not respond we have no idea if you read our post.  Please try to make an effort to respond to all the post on the forum when the post or questions is direct at you (Easypano).  Although we all do weigh in time to time on the posts we are usually wanting or needing the feedback from you.  Thank you

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-20

Another day and no response.  I hope this means you have a fix that your about to release with the the bugs fixed that people have been complaining about.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-24

I guess I didn't realize that Easypano was out on a holiday... next time let everyone know so we are not waiting for responses that won't be coming.  

Back to the video issues.  I still need the issues resolved from my posts above, but I also came across an issue with youtube.  The youtube videos work, but there is no play/pause button (or time/track display) on the video.  So after the video starts to load the viewer must click the empty space to get the video to start playing... how are they suppose to know that.  When you click on the video you see a brief play image and pause image depending on what your doing, but they disappear right away.  Also is it possible to allow the video to auto play in youtube?  Why can't html5 play youtube?

Also is there a way to delay the playing of a local video in html5 until more of the video has loaded as I am running into problems with the video buffering part way through.

I need Easypano to realize how import the video working in the virtual tour (correctly and smoothly) is as I have a quickly approaching deadline in which video must be apart of the virtual tour.  If this doesn't work I will be in a lot of trouble as i have communicated to the client that we have this capability to add video.

I look forward to a response.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-02-27

see all the post above.  I am adding this since this should be Easypanos first day back from their holiday and I do not want them to miss my posts.  Thanks

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2015-02-28

Hello,

Sorry for the delay since we are just back from the holiday. It's for sure that we are reading your advice and consider it carefully to make sure if it would be realized. Thanks for your understanding!

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-03-13

I still need these issues addressed. The flash version shows no controls on the initial screen. Also is it possible to all local videos in html5 to buffer a bit longer before starting to play as they always seem to stop after a few seconds to load more.  It would be great to have youtube available in flash and html5 as the video would play from youtube.  These issues are extremely important as I have a major project i am working on and videos need to play flawlessly.  Please get these issues resolved or improved.  Thanks

interactive360
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2015-03-16

Dear Customer,

Sorry for getting back to you late. From your posts, your problems are as below:

1.You want video in flash to be played the same way as in html5, playing while loading rather than play after completely loaded

2.You want video in H5 to buffer a bit longer before starting to play

So briefly speaking you want the video to play smoothly without waiting for a long loading time, right?

I tested with local video files,19MB, it starts to play when the scene is full loaded.  Could you please send me a sample you made?

Anyway, we are studying how to make a better video playing effect.

3.Youtube video doesn't has play/pause button, Youtube autoplay, html5 Youtube support.

Some of Youtube serurity settings doesn't allow us to add these features, we are trying to find out another way.

4.Flash video with initial control button

You can set the video to autoplay, so your clients no need to click to play it.

We do so because we get feedback from many users that they want the video to play automatically without any control buttons so they can better combine the scene with the video, for example they shoot a video about their dog playing on the ground, then they embed the video to the ground of the scene and make it play automaticaly withour any control buttons, in this way,when viewing,clients won't know it's a video, it looks like the dog is really there, a vivid one.

Not only this features, in fact everytime we add or cancel a feature, we consider our users' opinion and try to find a balance, you know sometimes different users have different demands even opposite requirements. it's hard to meet everyone's needs. We will try our best to meet your needs as much as possible.

Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,

Marzo

Sales
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-03-17

I guess all in all I understand what you are sharing, but wanted to clarify somethings first...

1.You want video in flash to be played the same way as in html5, playing while loading rather than play after completely loaded (Yes this is how it use to be in older TW versions... no one wants to wait 10.. 30 seconds... or what ever for a video to fully load before playing)

2.You want video in H5 to buffer a bit longer before starting to play (This would help to ensure the video doesn't stop part way thru once or many times to buffer)(testing locally doesn't always give you a true understanding of how it will play because local files always load faster than files over the internet)

So briefly speaking you want the video to play smoothly without waiting for a long loading time, right?

I tested with local video files,19MB, it starts to play when the scene is full loaded.  Could you please send me a sample you made?

Anyway, we are studying how to make a better video playing effect.

3.Youtube video doesn't has play/pause button, Youtube autoplay, html5 Youtube support.

Some of Youtube serurity settings doesn't allow us to add these features, we are trying to find out another way.(Youtube use to have video controls in older TW versions, youtube doesn't offer or currently autoplay, and are you saying that html5 doesn't support youtube? Because I have seen html5 with youtube in other applications, I really need html5 to support youtube as it would solve most of my problems)

4.Flash video with initial control button

<

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-03-25

Easypano how is this coming along? I really need solutions to this as I have a project that greatly depends on embedded video.  An update would be nice.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-03-31

Easypano?

interactive360