Once again things seem to be about the same... progress but bugs and issues still exist. Here is some feedback:
1. Please allow the virtual tour in the preview mode to display at the settings (ie 800px width by 600px height) and not go open in the entire screen. So in other words like it has been for ever.
2. Allow the the loading bar in the scene window to display the % and not just the circle spinning. Once again allow us to use what we have been for years. If you want to add the spinning circle as an option fine, but do not take away an option.
3. Please fix the flash video! It should load as soon as it opens or you click play (or shortly after). It use to do this a few TW versions back. Currently you have to wait like 20 seconds before anything happens. Who in there right mind is going to wait that long for a video to play.
4. Please add youtube video to html5.
5. Youtube in flash isn't even working right now after you export. Also it would be niceto be able to select auto-play as an option with youtube videos. The video does show in the preview mode, but is missing any video controls such as play, pause, etc.
6. allowing the user to change the "viewport" settings is still not working.