panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-11-18

Review of TW7.98 (issues and suggestions)

It was nice to get another release of Tourweaver, but there wasn't much in terms of things people have been asking for and solving issues that are still present. When can we expect to see some of the features and things people suggested during your campaign last year to gather feedback from users?

1. The text area tool likes to show the horizontal scroll bar when it shouldn't.  Does not happen with every scenes text but some.  You can manual fix it by entering down the text were it runs into the right side of the text box.

2. On safari in ios once you click on a button it wants to show the down state from then on.  It does not return to the normal state

3. Glad to have the the actions for the sound button fix to show the proper state.

4. Why can it not be made so people can can rearrange the popup windows?

5. Ability to play youtube videos in html5 is a need.

6. On safari ios when the iphone is turned into the horizontal position the browser url and status bar do not hide like they use too.  This not something easypano did as much as an update in ios but how can this be fixed?

7. From what I can tell by using an old way to make a link so that you can link to any scene doesn't work.  "http://url.com/index.html?firstscene=scenename"  I am not sure if this is how it is even suppose to be done, but when you say that there is the capability to do something it might help to let people know who they can do it.  I couldn't seem to find instructions on how to link to a specific scene.  Please teach us.

8. Allowing the user to zoom in or out on mobile devices so they can enlarge text or other graphoical content to make it easier to view.  Much like you can do with any website on a mobile device.

9. My biggest concern moving forward is making sure to have the virtual tours display nicely on mobile devices as this is where internet users are moving... smartphones... not computers.

10.  Make it possible to adjust the spacing between the thumbnails and scene names in the thumbnail viewer because as you increase the size of text the thumnails and scene names run together and do not displace very nice.

11. Allow us to adjust the viewport settings.

Easypano if you could please response to these issues that would be great.  Thanks

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-11-19

12. html5 with chrome: full screen does not look good

jaume
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-11-19

13. Allow the loading screen to display longer so that the background image has time to load.  It goes so fast the the image does not have time to load. It might also be nice to not even display the loading screen if the tour is going to jump to the tour so quickly as it really serves no point.

14. Is it possible to make the scene folder smaller in size.  Each scene has become very large in file size and takes a considerable amount of time to upload.  Is it necessary to have the scenes taking up so much space?  It never use to be this way.

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-12-01

Easypano it would be nice to hear from you guys on these issues. Thanks

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-12-02

Easypano... Thoughts?

interactive360
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2015-12-07

Easypano... do you even monitor the forum? People I mean your customers are asking and wanting feedback from the company that sold us their software.  It's called customer service!

interactive360