panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-07-29

Why you should not built a blogging website on free platforms?

Agree, you can create a blog without costing a penny. Yet, it’ll be very confined in terms of functionality, it’ll look dull and draggy, and the address will seem to a bit infantile, like YourBlog.WordPress.com that causes a decline in your credibility.

There are some drawbacks that you need to consider when using free options to creating websites. Some of them are:

Less Control:

When your blog is hosted on another platform or website, such as blogspot.com, wordpress.com, tumblr.com, etc.). If you breach their terms of service (even by chance), they can close down your blog whenever they want. (Happened to many businesses).

Less Customization:

You can’t make use of all the free themes or plugins. Even you cannot use the custom theme to make your blogging website be noticeable.

Many Limitations:

On free web building portals, you get only 3GB of free space. And when your website needs to have a plethora of posts, images, and perhaps videos, it is never sufficient.

To cut the long story short, in my views, you should not create a free blog, particularly when you are way too serious about starting an official blog. Later switching to an upgraded version of a free blogging platform is usually extremely time to consume and tricky.

Rather, try to create a self-hosted WordPress blog that does not limit the possibilities and options. Besides, you will also get escape from a clumsy looking domain name. The best you can do is to consult a Software Development Company UAE that offers affordable services.

Wafiqah
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-07-31

I cannot agree with you. Free blogs are very important for people who want to develop their writing or express themselves. I'm currently working as a writer for https://customwriting.com/write-my-essay and writing a small blog about the assignments my clients order. I find it very amusing for myself and also I have some readers and we communicate a lot.

Sarah12
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2018-02-15

Disadvantages of free platforms for the blog

1. Availability of advertising

For hosting, domain, blog support services, etc. still need to pay something to the service, which you all provided it. And since the blog is created "for free," you can not take money. What else can you do to thank the service? The answer is simple, a small piece of advertising on the blog, which is built into the machine and can not be removed for free. This is a kind of payment for all services. Of course, advertising can be turned off for a small payment (well, how to understand a small, for this money you can buy a hosting with a domain).

2. Many restrictions

Your blog is subject to a lot of restrictions in terms of using scripts and advertising. You will not be able to place many scripts on your site, as this is prohibited by the security policy of the service. And the advertising that you will be able to post will be greatly reduced by checking for compliance with the laws of the Russian Federation, as well as the policies of the blog platform itself (each has its own rules and requirements).

3. Low profit

Such a blog will not be able to bring a lot of money due to many restrictions. For example, the popular earnings on the sale of links from such a blog - it is impossible. And in general, many affiliate programs do not accept blogs created on automated services, and do not forget that the platform itself makes its limitations (see paragraph 2 above).

4. The risk of losing a blog

Since you use a third-party blogging service, do not forget that at any time the service can be closed or you can be blocked for violations (purely theoretically, of course, the old platforms are rarely closed). Here you are not in a position to control all risks completely.

Therefore, in order to avoid all these risks of material and waste of time, it is better to adress  the professionals in Outsourcing Software Development Services .

Saivy Hopkins provides best homework help online to students.

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2018-03-28

How to choose platform for creating a blog correctly and not make a mistake? If you want to create your own blog, but have not yet been able to decide the platform on which it will be hosted, we will help you! In the difficulties there is nothing surprising - because there are many different platforms for blogs, and choosing a specific one at first is quite difficult. How do you know which one is most suitable for you? All for these questions and For the right choice, you can consult with the software development companies in Dubai , experts in your field.

One of the Best Software Development Conpanies in Dubai

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2018-03-30

To tell you the truth, I can go both ways on this one. I do prefer self-hosting but I have some highly successful entrepreneurs that use Wix and they are making a ton of money and have better results than a lot of people who are spending a lot of money building and hosting sites.
I believe that WordPress outperforms all other platforms. It is powerful, easy to use, affordable, and the most flexible of all available blogging platforms.
Here article: How to Develop a Website Using WordPress?

Best web development company in Los Angeles - Artjoker

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2018-04-05

Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items geometry dash

ella1
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2018-07-24

I think that WP is the best option. It's simple enough and also has some advanced features.  You also can use optimization plugins to increase the speed and traffic if we are talking about SEO optimization. And the best thing is that there are a lot of really good plugins out there. As an example,  https://clearfy.pro/ is worth being mentioned.

Jeorge
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2018-07-31

will definite try this! bouncing ball, red ball

ken12