panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-06-22

Flip Album Style Software To Embed Java

Hello, I have a client who I did a presentation for using Flip Album.  He loves the look of the album, the auto load feature, etc.  Now, he wants to embed a virtual tour of his facility into the book...unfortunately, Flip Album does not do this.  You can include include video formats or a link but you can not view java or flash directly from within it.  Does anyone know of a similar software that can accomplish this?  I recall reading about one in the forum but could not find it again when I did a search. 

Thanks, Kim

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-06-22

You need DeskTop Author software (not Java but Flash or Quicktime).

www.desktopauthor.com

This can also be purchased from my website www.smooth360.info if you care to support my efforts.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-06-22

I would be more than happy to support your efforts.  Thanks for the info. Would you happen to have a finished product that allows you to see a tour in it? 

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-06-23

Kim,

I haven't done one in sometime, but I had a dig through an old hard drive and found a small sample from 2004.

You will find it here you will have to install a small browser plug-in.

The alternative is to download the .exe file from here

Please note the following:

• Since Quicktime 7.2 you need to "detach" the ebook from the browser to view Quicktime files this is done via mouse right click menu "detach" option.
  • DTA now works with MAC's but I have never tested it and of course the .exe will not work with MAC's.

Hope this gives you the idea.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2009-06-24

Smooth - Can the tours be set to not auto-play?  I will have several per page and I don't want them all spinning at the same time.  I would prefer that they can click play or that they click on a still image and the tour pops up.

Thanks, Kim

Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2009-06-24

Kim,

You can set it up so you have a place setter and only once you click on it will it start.

I have uploaded a modified .exe to demonstrate this. Click here to download.

It is also possible to add buttons for Play, Stop, Pause on multimedia files. Though the panorama in this case is set to "auto-rotate". It is also possible to have buttons incorporated within the Flash movie itself totally separate to DTA software.

Regards, Smooth

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-02-03
I've use aximg to create my page flipping wedding Album,now you can see my album online   http://www.aximg.com/demo/wedding/index.htm
aximg can convert your photos to page flip flash,then you can embed the flip flash album in your website.
More information view website http://www.aximg.com

page flip book maker
Alternate Text
Forum Moderator
Send Msg:
2012-02-03

Yes, there is also www.flippingbook.com

Regards, Smooth [8D]

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-23
i use adobe indesign, when i create a book that is

Hope That Helps
http://www.thebrazilbusinessdirectory.com

Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-04-18

You can take a free try of flip page software, which is nice tool for creating flipping album or flipping magazine.
Last time I had a free trial of it, works nice.

Or you can upload photos to Pageflip-Flap to create flip albums. It's a free online service.

flip page software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2012-08-13
you can free to try pageflip album to flash, which is a nice converter for creating flipping album or flipping magazine.
it works nice... flipping book
flipping book convert pdf to flipping book