panorama software,virtual tour software
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2014-02-25

Hint For Flash Object

hi . I'm 3 years using the towrweaver and I have done many projects with this application , But I have a few suggestions that Thank you if to the following these .
1 . please insert text , image and flash hint for flash and video object such hotspot and polygonal hotspot because many from hotspot that use in projects are flash and need to hint . in tw7 I've used from polyganal hotspot on the flash object and set action on it to fix this problem . but in tw7.70 Not at all set not the object on any Flash object's , and any way flash object s are on priority .
2 . in tw7.70 When the mouse is over on the polyganal hotspot it did not change to hand
3 . Please allow that set unlimited number lens flare With a variety of forms on the each panorama
Please reply me soon
thanks and best regards

Meysam
Alternate Text
Forum Admin
Send Msg:
2014-03-04

Thank you for the suggestion on the features, we will submit the tips to our developers for evaluation.

Ricky
Alternate Text
Send Msg:
2017-03-08

Great work.I loved to read every article in this forum. Of these I have a special interest on this. Thanks for the every post you have made in this forum. Dissertation Writing Service made a prosperous year for the candidates who completed dissertations through us. Join on our happiness.

sandra12