Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Tourweaver output posted to realtor.com Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Rosalba on February-04-2005 at 12:39am
View Rosalba's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Rosalba Search   Quote Rosalba Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Rosalba
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

February-21-2003
20 Posts

Hi, Tom. Many thanks for the information. Your Easypano tour looks nice: ) I talked to Richard from 360 VRE and finally understood the Homestore system. Anyway hope the solution we provided with 360VRE could satisfy the clients.
Again thank you all, specially Richard Gomez .

Message posted by gidget on February-04-2005 at 12:45am
View gidget's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by gidget Search   Visit gidget's Homepage www   Quote gidget Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
gidget
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
January-06-2004
61 Posts

Hay Richard

I have a number of questions regarding Your site (hometour360) and Realtor.com with Tourweaver. should I post them here on Easypano forum or is there some where else you would prefer.

I’ve been holding off doing any realestate tours, cause of the pain and cost to post with realtor.com and others, now I won't have any excuse.

-------------
mike (Gidg)
Home Page
VR blog

Message posted by 360VRE on February-04-2005 at 1:38am
View 360VRE's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360VRE Search   Visit 360VRE's Homepage www   Quote 360VRE Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360VRE
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-22-2004
40 Posts

just email support@hometour360virtualtours.com and remember, we also have been providing tours on Realtor.com using the Easypano software for 3 years now and have become familiar with the game.

-------------
HT360VT Support Team

Message posted by TCarr on February-04-2005 at 8:30am
View TCarr's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by TCarr Search   Visit TCarr's Homepage www   Quote TCarr Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
TCarr
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
February-02-2005
11 Posts

VT360 - The PicturePath link product only allows me to post the URL. I could have stills on the viewer page if I wanted, I suppose. But the 6 photos on the main listing detail page are part of the package we purchased from Homestore. It used to be called the I-Lead product, but I can't remember what they call it now. The level we purchased allows us to add up to 5 additional photos (they are automatically pulled from our local MLS but we can change them if we want), enter a detailed description of the listing, add the headline you can see with the gold background, and put Elizabeth's (my wife - we work together-she's the "visible" one and I'm behind the scene;-) picture and contact info on the right hand side. It's fairly expensive- as I recall it was over $3,000 per year base on sliding scale of the number of listings you post (we do a lot).

They will link the URL to my listing for 1 year, or until it goes under contract (hopefully much less than 1 year!).

Richard - thanks for the kind words. You're absolutely right about most Realtors. We're the only ones in our area that even do virtual tours, and a lot don't have additional photos. I'll have to take a look at your product and see how it will work with us. Thanks.

Tom

Message posted by VT360 on February-04-2005 at 5:59pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

Thanks TCarr and Richard. You guys have given us good information on this subject.

Richard, the new site looks excellent!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register