Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Coolpix 8700 or EOS 300D? Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smooth on November-29-2004 at 9:27pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hey Robbie,

Trip was good!

Still stitching images taken. I have one up in "low res" on the www.panoramachallenge.com website and another can be viewed here . Many more to come....

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on November-30-2004 at 3:24am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Nice to see ya back in the civilization... erm... well ok... so it's only Aus... hehehhee.... but at leat nice to see you back from Tas and online.

Oh yes.... I've employed a webdesigner. He's a very capable young man... I'll post the new site as soon it's sorted... Launch date should be Jan 2005. So watch this space.

Robbie

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by videoedge on November-30-2004 at 8:33pm
View videoedge's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by videoedge Search   Visit videoedge's Homepage www   Quote videoedge Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
videoedge
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
October-02-2002
30 Posts

Hey Smooth, I'm thinking you have the wrong URL entered in PT Crypt for the John Glover shot. It gets to 100%, but doesn't load the jpg. I noticed your using .jpc, hence my suggestion of incorrect URL. Donethis many a time myself!!

Cheers
Ian

Message posted by smooth on November-30-2004 at 8:52pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Ian,

Hmm, interesting it views fine on my PC even after a F5 refresh. Can somebody else confirm this?

Thanks for pointing this out Ian, I know the URL is correct because I failed the first time.

The questions to others are:

Can you see the panorama?

If not what do you get?

The viewing URL in question is Click Here

This panorama has now been added to my gallery at smooth360.com

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by smooth on November-30-2004 at 9:01pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

OK I think I sorted it out!

The link in my original post did not have the "www" in front of the URL (This has been corrected) The path in the PT Crypt had the www's in place.

My post was just lazy typing (although I did not even know that the path was different with and without the www)

You learn something NEW everyday

Makes me think about how many other's looked and it failed yet didn't mention it to me! "Slackers"

Thanks again Ian. You made me find the answer.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by videoedge on December-01-2004 at 5:36pm
View videoedge's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by videoedge Search   Visit videoedge's Homepage www   Quote videoedge Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
videoedge
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
October-02-2002
30 Posts

All is good now Smooth.

Cheers
Ian

-------------
Cheers
Ian