Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Equipment list must be somewhere Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Christian on March-20-2005 at 4:03pm
View Christian's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Christian Search   Visit Christian's Homepage www   Quote Christian Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Christian
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-20-2005
4 Posts

I have looked over the threads and could not find equiptment lists.  If anyone could help me get together a system, I would be more than greatful.

I plan on purchasing a coolpix 5700 and nikon fCE9 fisheye.  I know I need a rotator, a tripod and maybe a pan head?  If anyone can recommend me an affordable system for that camera, please let me know.  The quickpanIII System and bracket are out of my budget at $800.

Thank you in advance,
Christian

Message posted by Christian on March-20-2005 at 4:10pm
View Christian's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Christian Search   Visit Christian's Homepage www   Quote Christian Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Christian
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-20-2005
4 Posts

P.S. My main function will be for the web.  I want to make virtual tours of cabins etc.

If anyone has a full set of equiptment, I would love to purchase it.

Thank you much,

Chrisitan

Message posted by seaman on March-21-2005 at 12:39am
View seaman's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by seaman Search   Visit seaman's Homepage www   Quote seaman Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
seaman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

April-23-2002
108 Posts

Please refer to http://www.easypano.com/product/equipments.htm

Kaidan QuickPan CS only cost $229.95 (http://www.kaidan.com/Detail.bok?no=47). Agnos MrotatorB will work for you at less price. (http://www.agnos.com/catalogo.htm)

Good Luck!

-------------
To see is to believe

Message posted by Christian on March-21-2005 at 8:39am
Christian
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-20-2005
4 Posts

Kaidan,

I had a look at that but the site recommends that the the camera: coolpix 5700 and nikon FCE9 fisheye, be used with thier quickpan III system twin axis camera bracket configuration.  That costs about $800, which I cant come near affording iwth everything else.  The reason why they say to use this is because that camera system will have part of the bracket in the image Kaidan QuickPan CS.

Thanks,
Christian

Message posted by smooth on March-21-2005 at 8:59am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

You should use the Agnos MrotatorB and matching support bracket.

Forget the Kaidan it is overpriced and the customer service just lately is very poor.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on March-23-2005 at 6:28pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi Christian,

I use the Nikon cp4500/FC-E8/Agnos Mrotator A panohead and Manfroto & KC 141 tripod. Therefore i'll be biased and say... ur cam and lens setup...is cool... my tripod cost €150,- and is worth it. Agnos A works well for me as doe the rest of my workflow... amybe ur workflow is incorrect. Have alook around this forum to discover the needed fils or contact me, ;-) rob

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by Christian on March-24-2005 at 8:22pm
Christian
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
March-20-2005
4 Posts

Thank you.  What tripod do I use for the 5400 FCE9 Agnos Mrotator A

What tripod is best for this system?

Thank you in advance,

Christian

Message posted by smooth on March-24-2005 at 11:40pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Christian on March-24-2005

Thank you.  What tripod do I use for the 5400 FCE9 Agnos Mrotator A

What tripod is best for this system?

Thank you in advance,

Christian

Err, MrotatorB NOT "A" for the FC-E9

Tripod? Manfrotto or Velbon are favoured.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register