Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Feature Request for 4.1 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by marktold on April-06-2005 at 9:49am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

- Different Upgrade Price (way to high)
- Saving as JPG should give aproxemate file size
- Manuel stiching
- Cubic stichting (dont want to convert first)
- GUI Tools - Language
       if English German should be Deutsch
       if Japanese #### should be Deutsch

At the moment it looks to me that for a more bucks I get more possebilities with less options.

Switching to PTGui and keep 3.01 for my old camerasetting. Won't check back in a long time (untill 4.5 is out or the reduce the price drastically) so- guys and girs have a nice summer.

Regards Markus

Now using Nikon D70 + Sigma 8mm + PTGui

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by smooth on April-06-2005 at 11:30am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Since we are talking version 4.1 already I would like to see the following introduced.

• Shockwave Output
  • The ability to edit the menu bar (design and colour) and loading screen
  • Inbuilt "Hot Spot" editor and tour maker (Separate to Tourweaver)
  • Ability to set "all" parameters: Initial Position, Pre loader, Autoplay, FOV, Tilt, Zoom speed etc. 

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by jane on April-07-2005 at 5:48am
View jane's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by jane Search   Quote jane Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
jane
Standard Member
Standard Member

August-31-2004
30 Posts

Dear Marktold and Smooth,

Thank you so much for the precious request, which is the resource and motivity for our improvement. I've kept them into record and we'll try to accomplish them in the future version of Panoweaver.

BTW, the manual stitching function(which the beta version do not have) is now available. Please re-download the trial version of PW4 at http://www.easypano.com/free_trial.html to experience the powerful function.

To Marktold BTW, I'm so sorry to hear that you're going to leave us for a long time. :(
We've spent dramatically energy, resources and enthusiasm on the brand new Panoweaver 4.0, only to hope it will take more convenience, higher productivity and quality to all our customers. But as an enterprise we also have to make ends meet and find a margin to keep us going on. We feel really sad that the cost became a obstacle. I'm really, really sorry and hope you could understand our position.

Best wishes,
Sincerely
Jane

Message posted by Room101 on April-11-2005 at 8:52am
View Room101's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Room101 Search   Quote Room101 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Room101
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-05-2005
18 Posts

Hi jane

When you say "BTW, the manual stitching function(which the beta version do not have) is now available. Please re-download the trial version of PW4 at http://www.easypano.com/free_trial.html to experience the powerful function"

Do you infact mean 'Matching Points Edit' function or do you mean you put back the type of manual stitching that was avaliblle in version 3 because if so i cant find it...help ??

Regards

Room_101

Message posted by tolomeus on April-15-2005 at 12:04pm
View tolomeus's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by tolomeus Search   Visit tolomeus's Homepage www   Quote tolomeus Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
tolomeus
Standard Member
Standard Member
Italy
April-05-2005
13 Posts

Ciao!

I bought PW4, and I agree with Smooth...I need a complete tutorial, too!!

Tolomeus

-------------
"non ti perdere sul serio"

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register