Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Activation problems Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by smoluse on April-16-2005 at 11:46am
View smoluse's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smoluse Search   Quote smoluse Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smoluse
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-16-2005
4 Posts

I just installed panoweaver 4 and activated with the serial that easypano sent me.  The program activated fine ( said it was successful) BUT, when I restarted the program a second time I was sent to the activation page again!  I selected the I have a serial option and re-entered my key,  This time it said there was an error.  Panos all heve the logo on them as in the trial.

Anyone else have this problem?

Message posted by smooth on April-16-2005 at 1:23pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi smoluse,

I have had an issue with activation reverting to "trial mode" if I'm not connected to the Internet. I would suggest you log-in and transfer the serial (to clear it's memory) and then re-activate using your serial. Make sure you are of course online. Do all of this after you re-boot your computer.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by cuetoyou on April-16-2005 at 4:17pm
View cuetoyou's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cuetoyou Search   Visit cuetoyou's Homepage www   Quote cuetoyou Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cuetoyou
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-21-2005
127 Posts

Are you using a dial up modem connection? There is a problem with this which Easypano are working on solving. I have a similar problem to you as a result of only having dialup.

Glenn

Message posted by smoluse on April-17-2005 at 10:03am
View smoluse's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smoluse Search   Quote smoluse Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smoluse
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-16-2005
4 Posts

Thanks,  I am online (with a DSL connection).  I tried the Transfer Serial option from within the program, but it is "grayed out"  I emailed Easy Pano and hope to hear back from  them on monday.   Thanks to all !

Steve

Message posted by smooth on April-17-2005 at 12:31pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Steve,

Log into your account online via the easypano website (User Panel at the top of this forum page!) and do the transfer. What I suggested has little to do with the actual "program" once you do this you should be fine. Then from the program enter your serial again.

Good luck!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by videoedge on April-18-2005 at 6:13pm
View videoedge's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by videoedge Search   Visit videoedge's Homepage www   Quote videoedge Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
videoedge
Standard Member
Standard Member
Australia
October-02-2002
30 Posts

My main workhorse PC is not connected to the internet at all. What options do I have for activation, and if my PC is not connected to the net, what problems am I going to have with PW4 constantly reverting to "trial" mode??

Thanks
Ian

Message posted by smooth on April-19-2005 at 1:32am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Ian,

It is possible to run Panoweaver 4.0 on a computer not connected to the web.

The second option in the activation process is the path to follow. You will need an Internet connection on another computer to follow this path.

Contact easypano support@easypano.com  if you require more information on this.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register