Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Could you help me out please... Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by cuetoyou on May-14-2005 at 4:45pm
View cuetoyou's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cuetoyou Search   Visit cuetoyou's Homepage www   Quote cuetoyou Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cuetoyou
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-21-2005
127 Posts
Hi

I have a client who wants one of my panos in an odd sized viewer to display as part of a banner on one of his pages. I provided him with a link to a page on my web site where he could preview the pano with the viewer size he wants.

He has now seen it and likes it (I have explained to him the inevitable problems with using a viewer of these dimensions). But he has one worry. He also tried to look at it on a friends computer (he says it's new and with Java installed) but the pano would not load (I do not know the exact problem he encountered yet). Could some of you kind people take a look at the link below and tell me if you have a problem seeing it?

www.visites360.com/pages/purefrance/DDC.html

Oh yeah, ignore the Wait GIF image too, it's not going to be there in the real version!

I would be very gratefull.
Thanks in advance
Glenn

Message posted by VT360 on May-15-2005 at 12:14am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

Works fine for me.  Its the friends PC the one that is not working properly.

Tell him to try it with ohter pcs.

Message posted by Room101 on May-15-2005 at 6:36am
View Room101's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Room101 Search   Quote Room101 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Room101
Standard Member
Standard Member

February-05-2005
18 Posts
Can See it fine, have viewed via several PC's with diferent configurations no problems

Message posted by BigGreenFurryTh on May-15-2005 at 10:47am
View BigGreenFurryTh's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by BigGreenFurryTh Search   Visit BigGreenFurryTh's Homepage www   Quote BigGreenFurryTh Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
BigGreenFurryTh
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
January-07-2005
49 Posts
Two different PC's, four different browsers (Firefox, Mozzilla, IE, Opera). All display the pano OK.

Message posted by ciconia on May-15-2005 at 12:10pm
View ciconia's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by ciconia Search   Visit ciconia's Homepage www   Quote ciconia Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
ciconia
Standard Member
Standard Member
Germany
October-07-2003
60 Posts

Plays OK on my PC with IE7 and Netscape6

Holger

-------------
Holger Schulz, photoaround
http://www.photoaround.de

Message posted by marktold on May-15-2005 at 12:45pm
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Works fine on my old win 98, IE 6 explorer.

You might want to ask your firiend or client about a the text in the status bar of the browser. What is it telling?

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by smooth on May-15-2005 at 12:56pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Works fine on IE 6.0 with Microsoft JVM

Works fine on Firefox 1.02 with Sun Java 1.4.1_05-b01

Works fine on Firefox 1.02 with Sun Java 1.5.0_02-b09

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by cuetoyou on May-16-2005 at 5:21pm
View cuetoyou's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by cuetoyou Search   Visit cuetoyou's Homepage www   Quote cuetoyou Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
cuetoyou
Gold Member
Gold Member

February-21-2005
127 Posts

Thanks very much people, you have been a great help. I cut and pasted your comments into an email to my client today, and he seems to be much less concerned, indeed I think I scored a lot of points with him by carrying out this investigation, so thanks again!

Glenn

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register