Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Test 2 or 3 Hemisphere Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by flashaholic on December-29-2002 at 8:46pm
View flashaholic's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by flashaholic Search   Quote flashaholic Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
flashaholic
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
August-17-2002
6 Posts
I purchased Easypano just a few days ago. I took some pictures of my diningroom with 2 and 3 hemisphere.

Here you can take a look at the result. I published them as small Quicktime Cubic and just used the standard settings of Easypano. I didn't change anything, except output filesize.

Equipment used:
Nikon coolpix 4500 with fisheye lens
Kaidan Pano Head QuickPan 3 CS
Easypano Panoweaver Pro 3, Mac OSX

I will read through the posts of texas360 Dave, and follow his tipps and instructions to see if I can get better results.

And before somebody asks: No, those are not pictures of me and my girlfirend at the wall ;-)

Message posted by 360texas on December-30-2002 at 12:23am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Well, first let me say... I think the:

Color balance turned out very good on both the 2 and 3 shot flavor.  Wood color desk and walls look very natural.

However, the ceilings might need a bit of adjustment. While looking at the Zenith.. there are definate shades of gray/white between the 2 and 3 shots.

Suggestions: You probably already know that the ceiling hue differences was caused by the intense window light brightness.  Using the Automatic Exposure Lock and shooting the first 1st shot at the darkest part of the room should help balance out the ceiling shot lines.

I noticed that these are QTVR. Have you tried using the java flavor?  Do you get nearly the same results?

Just a thought this Sunday morning here in Texas.

Happy Holidays

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by flashaholic on December-30-2002 at 2:38am
View flashaholic's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by flashaholic Search   Quote flashaholic Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
flashaholic
Standard Member
Standard Member
Switzerland
August-17-2002
6 Posts
thanx Dave for your feedback.

I did use the Exposure Lock and took all 5 pictures with the same settings. but I shot the first picture at the brightest part (towards the window). I'll try it the other way tomorrow.

I didn't get diffrent results with quicktime or java. the seams are visible in both versions. I will do some polishing in photoshop, I guess.

happy new year

Message posted by seaman on January-04-2003 at 1:40pm
View seaman's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by seaman Search   Visit seaman's Homepage www   Quote seaman Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
seaman
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

April-23-2002
108 Posts

Please use larger value in "Blending Width" of the manual stitching panel, which will make the Ceiling/Floor more naturely.

Or, you might download a new version, the default value of the "Blending Width" of the manual stitching panel is changed to 5 instead of 1.

-------------
To see is to believe

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register