Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Help Us Find a Rotating Pano-Head Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by PleaseHelp! on June-30-2005 at 11:17am
View PleaseHelp!'s Profile Profile   Search for other posts by PleaseHelp! Search   Quote PleaseHelp! Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
PleaseHelp!
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
June-30-2005
11 Posts

Can anyone please tell us where we can purchase the Agnos MrotatorB?  We just purchased a Nikon Coolpix 8800 with a Nikon FC-E9 lens and bought a Manfrotto QuickTimeVR Panoramic Head, but our camera does not seem to be working with this pano head.  We are having a hard time having our images stitch together seamlessly.  We've read that the Agnos MrotatorB would be the best option for our camera combination, but we can't seem to find how we can buy it in the US.  Any help would be appreciated!

Message posted by 360texas on June-30-2005 at 12:17pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

I think most ordering from the US is done by split email directly to Agnos.  Example, half the credit card number is put in first email,  last half is in 2nd email,  and maybe the expiration date in a 3rd email.  Only a suggestion.

Fedex or UPS using package tracking numbers should be able to handle the shipping.  I think even FEDEX handles the customs and duties effort.

Your other alternative would be to take a GREAT Italian vacation.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by smooth on June-30-2005 at 1:12pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

www.agnos.com or www.agnos.it highly recommended. Don't forget the support bracket for your Coolpix 8800

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Gen. Lee on July-01-2005 at 6:53pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

Goto the contact page at the Agnos website and iquire about the MrotatorB. Ask for the detials and price. They will send back an email with several payment options, one of which is paypal.

I sent money via paypal to the Agnos account. When they receive your money they will ship your rotator by 3 day air.

Quote from email from Agnos:

shipping its cost is 20 euro (1/2 week by Post) or 60 euro (3/4 working

> >days by UPS) and payment is by credit card ( VISA or Mastercard only ) or
> >Paypal (our account name is agnos@agnos.com ) or Moneybookersl (our
> >account name is agnos@agnos.com ) or Western Union money transfert. You
> >can send us credit card number and expiration date by mail in two steps,
> >first one the first 12 numbers only second one the 4 final numbers (16
> >total numbers) + expiration date. This for your privacy, if you want you
> >can send us numbers by FAX ( 00390516831030 ) There are no Taxis out of
> >Europe. We need your VAT numbers in Europe, because if you are a Company
> >you must not pay tax 20% IVA. On the contrary you have to pay it. the VAT
> >number is ( PT + 9...numbers ). We are waiting for your kind answer.
> >Please do not hesitate to ask if we can be of further service. Best
> >regards Agno's Team

Gen. Lee

Message posted by Todd on July-21-2005 at 1:14pm
View Todd's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Todd Search   Quote Todd Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Todd
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
July-21-2005
1 Posts
Just to let you know, I ordered an MRotatorB from Agnos about 3 months ago. I received it in the mail in a little over a weeks time. Packing was very good and the equipment is high quality. I know their website is something of a problem to get around and I find it hard to believe they sell much like that... but their equipment is worth the effort. I just emailed them with the parts I wanted and they responded within 24 hours on how to proceed with payment and such.

No problems whatsoever.

-------------
If Windows is cheaper to run than Linux, how come Microsoft has all the money?

Message posted by smooth on July-21-2005 at 2:58pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

There is no question that the www.agnos.com website is in need of some better English pages and an easier more straight forward ordering system/payment system. I believe they now except Paypal which is a great step forward.

Most of the issue I suspect is the fact that the company is Italian and most people ordering here are English speaking (on the most part)

But, when it's all said and done the products are great and all that own them or have used them recommend them.

The proof is in the pudding as they say!

I for one totally recommend the Agnos product. If you need more information about anything from Agnos just email them in English and they will get back to you a.s.a.p

Regards, Smooth 

Message posted by RuddersUK on July-21-2005 at 6:26pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
If you have any basic technical Knowledge, and cant wait, Make one yourself. We made one for travelling (as the agnos one was very heavy) for less than 5GBP and it works a treat.

Message posted by johnfl68 on July-21-2005 at 6:36pm
View johnfl68's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by johnfl68 Search   Visit johnfl68's Homepage www   Quote johnfl68 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
johnfl68
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-27-2005
70 Posts
Hello:

Those that have bought from Agnos who are in the US - Do I read the above correctly that there are no VAT/customs/duties charges on this product? If there are charges, about how much are they?

Thanks - I have a rotator mount that I machined that is very close, but I will probably get one of the Agnos mounts soon if all goes well.

Thanks!

John

Message posted by virtualsv on July-22-2005 at 3:28am
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts

The best way I have found to order from them is by emailing them what you want to order and telling them you want a papal payment and they will bill you threw paypal, I believe that is the safest route.

Virtual SV

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by smooth on July-22-2005 at 3:47am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

There are NO taxes charged or added to the price if you are outside of Europe.

So if you are in Australia, United States of America etc. NO tax is added.

While I don't disagree with building your own there are points to be considered.

• The Agnos head is nodal correct first time everytime!
  • When selling professional your equipment should look professional - your customers do not want to see a button on a string.
  • Agnos has worked hard to make panorama heads for compatible use with Panoweaver and I suggest you support the company that supports the software.
  • I have not found the panoheads heavy at all! Especially when compared to the Manfrotto 303 range.

While RuddersUK might have achieved a good result this will not be suited to most people and for the price and convenience you cannot go past a professional panohead from Agnos.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register