Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Need to get files looking like this Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by melonrhyme on July-25-2005 at 5:00am
View melonrhyme's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by melonrhyme Search   Quote melonrhyme Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
melonrhyme
Standard Member
Standard Member
Singapore
June-17-2005
7 Posts

I've finally managed to get the stitching right. Now all I need to do is produce the files in this format. See http://www.fullertonhotel.com/virtualtour_list.html Can anyone help me on this? A million thanks!

Message posted by phoenixrising on July-25-2005 at 5:58am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi there,

when you say you need to create files looking this way.... do you mean you need to know how to make a stiched pano viewable?? Are you refering to a given viewer? Are you asking how to write the html to create such a page? Please be more specific so that we can give you a proper anwser.

If you're asking for some software to produce tours then you could consider PT viewer scripter or Tourviewer.

PT is cheap and easy to use and will let you add panos, hotspots, stills to create a tour to be inbedded into a website. The tour is driven by a java applet.

TW is more expensive but also lots more comrehensive in what it can do. You can create a proffesional website with your customised tour including panos, stills, text, thumbnails, interactive map, own skin layout and design, sound.... and lots more. It's easy to use and you can create tours quickly. This is also a java driven application.

If you have PW4 you'll be able to output a QT file or a java driven Easypanoviewer file. These can be embedded into a given website.

I don't know if this is what you're looking for... as said explain some more.

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by yowsiang on July-25-2005 at 9:27am
View yowsiang's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by yowsiang Search   Quote yowsiang Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
yowsiang
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-08-2002
58 Posts
Hi melonrhyme

Are you producing more virtual tours for this hotels? The images look great! Are you the one tha produced it?

Message posted by 360texas on July-25-2005 at 9:40am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

We are using Sun Java Engine 1.5.x and IE6.   I get a red box and error message saying "Not Enough Memory to Load Panorama"

I have not seen this Err message before.  I looked at the "View Source" and java calls, are apparantly calling PTviewer.jar.

Any ideas?

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by yowsiang on July-25-2005 at 8:06pm
View yowsiang's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by yowsiang Search   Quote yowsiang Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
yowsiang
Standard Member
Standard Member

October-08-2002
58 Posts

It only happens to my windows. it works perfectly fine with my Mac OS. I suspect its the Java engine version. And i do get freeze frame often nowadays and only when i refresh the page again the applet will then start spinning.

ys

Message posted by simon on July-26-2005 at 9:56am
View simon's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by simon Search   Visit simon's Homepage www   Quote simon Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
simon
Gold Member
Gold Member

January-14-2003
141 Posts

I get the same as Dave! Sun Java 1.5, Windows XPp, 2GB ram. Thus Java might not be the way to go in the present form. What version of PTViewer are you using? Thumbs look great.

Simon

Message posted by smooth on July-26-2005 at 1:28pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

I think you guys have missed the point here!

melonrhyme is asking how to make panoramas and pages "like" the URL shown.

I'm guessing that this is either A) melonrhyme's opposition or B) What melonrhyme aspires to produce.

Well thats my take on the thread.

Am I right?

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by phoenixrising on July-26-2005 at 2:41pm
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts
Which is why I asked the questions I did... so far no response

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by virtualsv on July-26-2005 at 4:21pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts
lol

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by melonrhyme on July-27-2005 at 4:02am
View melonrhyme's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by melonrhyme Search   Quote melonrhyme Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
melonrhyme
Standard Member
Standard Member
Singapore
June-17-2005
7 Posts

hi guys...

Thanks heaps for the replies!
I already know how to stitch the photos using Panoweaver 4.0. However, I need them to appear similar to the ones on the website, i.e. size dimensinos, format & play controls.

Hence, with reference to Smooth's 2 options, I am aspiring to produce the tour like that.

Hope this is clearer. Thanks once again. ;)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register