Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: no key Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pixelator on July-31-2005 at 10:07pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

no key still, after waiting for 52 hours.  one would think dishing out $990.90 they would get what they paid for.  whats up easypano, why make me wait 52hours and still nothing. no email explaining. nothing.  a friend of mine here on the forums said it may be due to the weekend.  bought software friday afternoon, it is sunday 10:00 ???????? (usa eastern standard time)

it has already shown up on my credit card too?????????

one positive, it has given me time to work on my site a bit let me know what you think 360virtuals

if any one has had these types of problems with easypano please let know.

thanks, and sorry for fueding on the forum
matt

Message posted by pixelator on August-01-2005 at 6:35am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts
yee-haw just got an email with key.

Message posted by smooth on August-01-2005 at 11:26am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hey Matt,

I would say it was just bad timing with the weekend etc.

Alls well that ends well! Glad they turned up and your ready to rock and roll. You have the basis for your website, now we need some panoramas and content.

Looking forward to seeing your work over time.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by pixelator on August-01-2005 at 12:54pm
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

hey smooth,

like you said, must have been bad timing with the weekend.  see you looked at the site, it's coming along.  had lot's of honey do items over the weekend too.  you know honey do this, honey do that  hope you like the site, long way to go to catch you though.  going out this evening and shooting some, hope i can get it right.  been reading from a site you posted here some time back http://www.fredparker.com/ultexp1.htm  very useful info there.

thanks again for the help,
by the way the only level i have for tripod is bubble level on agnos head, what are you recomendations for a level for monfrotto 3021bn?

Message posted by smooth on August-01-2005 at 3:02pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Matt,

From my experience I find the bubble level good enough for levelling the panorama head. But it is recommended that your camera is set level on your MrotatorT first. This is best done with a "Twin Axis" hot shoe level (Slides on to where your flash would go funnily enough on the "Hot Shoe"! LOL). I picked mine up from a good bloke in the USA selling on Ebay. But I know Kaidan sell them and most quality camera stores. Cost was around $25.00 USD from memory.

If you need a panohead "Tilt Leveller" most here including myself recommend the Manfrotto #222 Quick tilt Grip leveller (I would point you to the URL but Manfrotto have updated there site and it is the WORST thing I have ever tried to navigate) This leveller allows you to set your levels very fast and with good control. Much faster than adjusting tripod legs!

Fred Parker does offer some very good advise about using your camera in manual mode and understanding the whole concept of light.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by pixelator on August-01-2005 at 4:02pm
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

found hot shoe level at ebay also found manfrotto #222 on ebay as well.  if i can get this camera thing down this evening, going to give it a try here at work inside one of our airplanes (GulfStream V.) 

hope to have a tour worth viewing on the net in a day or two.

matt

Message posted by smooth on August-02-2005 at 1:07am
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yup, it was biggamut I dealt with. Totally recommended. henrys.comalso has a very good reputation on ebay.

Looking forward to the GulfStream V panos.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by pixelator on August-02-2005 at 12:25pm
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

how exactly will the manfrotto 222 mount to tripod with agnos tcps head?  will manfrotto 222 mount to tripod and then agnos head to it?  trying to get the mental picture.

regards matt

Message posted by smooth on August-02-2005 at 2:05pm
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by pixelator on August-02-2005

how exactly will the manfrotto 222 mount to tripod with agnos tcps head?  will manfrotto 222 mount to tripod and then agnos head to it?  trying to get the mental picture.

regards matt

Exactly!

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by pixelator on August-02-2005 at 3:25pm
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

thank ya mate,

that will fix my problem with shooting with regular lens.  i can use the quick release that comes with the 222 for my reguluar (telephoto) lens?  for the tcps will not be mounting on the quick release.

thanks, matt

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register