Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Happy with Agnos service Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by phoenixrising on August-02-2005 at 11:13am
View phoenixrising's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by phoenixrising Search   Quote phoenixrising Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
phoenixrising
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
January-16-2003
974 Posts

Hi guys,

I#ve had my Canon 20D and Sig 8mm for a Month 2-3 Months now but have been undecided on a panohead as I was interested in the precision360. Instead I've opted for the Agnos MrotatorTCP. The problem being that I've got to fly to London and have a photoshoot on Saturday. So I called Agnos, asked their advice, sent an email stating that I need the panohead to be delivered to London by Friday, paid by paypal (which is just one of the many options they now offer) and they just sent me a UPS confermation that the panohead will be in London by Friday 12noon.

Absolutly brilliant!!

Many thanks to Agnos for a quick and easy service.

(Lets hope that UPS keep their end of the bargain)

-------------
If I only had an hour to chop down a tree... I'd spend 45 mins sharpening the axe.

Message posted by marktold on August-02-2005 at 11:38am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

Same here

Had a problem with a screw and got a new one by mail imediately.

Can recomend Agnos as well.

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by pixelator on August-02-2005 at 12:21pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

sent agnos an email explaining i would like to have head before leaving on vacation.  email response was almost immediate and said it would be no problem (just extra $ for shipping) received quality tcps head 3 days later.

glad i took smooths advice

matt

Message posted by mediaPix on August-03-2005 at 5:11am
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Just to chip in with this thread.

Agno's Help & Support:

I initially sent an email to Agno's at 20:00 hrs on a Thursday evening for help and advice for odering, expecting a reply maybe the following day. I was amazed that within 15 mins I recieved an email with all the answers.

Agno's Product & Delivery

I placed my order with Agno's on Friday 29th July, delivery via postal service. Expecting delivery maybe 1-2 weeks.

07-30 Wednesday 3rd Aug, Postman knocking at my door with a parcel packaged as if it was ment for the Queen.

So to anyone looking for a Quality Product with Helpful Service & Advice. need we say more.

Grazie Agno's dell'aiuto e eccellente serviz professional!!

Regards: mediaPix  

Message posted by smooth on August-03-2005 at 10:14am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Been telling you all for a long time now.

Great work Agnos!

We are a happy bunch of Agnos Mrotator users.

www.agnos.com

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by steiner on August-08-2005 at 9:41am
View steiner's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by steiner Search   Visit steiner's Homepage www   Quote steiner Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
steiner
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-21-2004
212 Posts
For what it's worth - Agnos has been brilliant for me as well - even when my Italian wife wasn't around.  ;)

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register