Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Gallery for comments Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Savak on August-03-2005 at 4:13am
View Savak's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Savak Search   Quote Savak Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Savak
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
February-09-2005
27 Posts
Hi all

It's been a while since I've been here but please take a look at this link

http://eyesee360.co.uk/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=33&catid=1

and comment on the quicktime panoramas, you need version 5 or higher.

How can I get rid of the join lines or is this not possible when using Panoweaver and two hemispherical pictures?
I'm using a Coolpix 4300 with FC-E8 fisheye and an i**x rotator (bought off ebay for the purpose).

Hope your comments aren't too cruel

Thanks
Graeme

Message posted by smooth on August-03-2005 at 10:32am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Hi Graeme,

Mate I took a look at your site yesterday.

The panorama's a OK but you are correct your blending could be improved.

Blending is done not with the stitching software but with Photoshop using the clone and healing tools. I guess you are using Mambo to build you site! I wouldn't as it looks generic but that of course is just my opinion. The results you have are far better then the council's website version for sure. Keep playing/learning you are well on your way.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by RuddersUK on August-03-2005 at 2:19pm
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
Hi Savak, I would recommend a bit of fiddling in photoshop to enhance you images a bit more, ie sharpen them up and enhance the colours. Also if your camera has auto exposure lock, use it! it is a very good feature that will keep both hemis colour balanced. Finally use 3 hemis instead of 2 this extra overlap will prevent stitch lines. Take a look at THIS This was taken using a coolpix 4500, only one model up from yours but same res. Its not what youve got its what you do with it! lol im sure ive heard that before

Message posted by Mark_nl on August-04-2005 at 5:49am
View Mark_nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Mark_nl Search   Visit Mark_nl's Homepage www   Quote Mark_nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Mark_nl
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
July-30-2005
33 Posts

Hi Rudders UK, this is a quite off topic, sorry to the rest, but that link you posted only shows a small strip of your panorama. I've had this problem before looking at stuff linked in this forum, not sure if that was from you too though. Any idea what is going wrong here, must be at my side, but I don't have a clue... Love the looks of your website by the way!  Here's a screenprint from what I see.. (XP home SP2 - Int.Expl 6.)

Regards, Mark

Message posted by Mark_nl on August-04-2005 at 5:52am
View Mark_nl's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Mark_nl Search   Visit Mark_nl's Homepage www   Quote Mark_nl Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Mark_nl
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
July-30-2005
33 Posts
...just to be more clear... I can see the entire pano, but only navigating in that small strip...

Message posted by RuddersUK on August-04-2005 at 8:24am
View RuddersUK's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by RuddersUK Search   Visit RuddersUK's Homepage www   Quote RuddersUK Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
RuddersUK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
doh not that again! not got a clue why it does that. It seems to work for a while then decide not to! i ll have another look at it. Sometimes it works in firefox and not in IE then sometimes IE and not firefox! maybe ive done something wrong when embedding it. Any ideas anyone?

Message posted by RuddersUK on August-04-2005 at 8:25am
RuddersUK
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United Kingdom
July-16-2004
372 Posts
LOL it doesnt even show in IE now!

Message posted by Mark_nl on August-04-2005 at 8:36am
Mark_nl
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
July-30-2005
33 Posts

Thanks for that, I was afraid it was me.  I couldn't try it in Firefox because that keeps telling me to install QT (which I of course already have), installed QT via Firefox again and again... it just refuses to work though.

So, I guess you have a small problem compared to me, good luck sorting it out!

Message posted by Mark_nl on August-04-2005 at 8:41am
Mark_nl
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
July-30-2005
33 Posts
Perhaps my Firefox problem is that I installed QT 6.5 for win98/ME (running XP home here), but I refuse to install the 2000/XP version that also installs iTunes. Shame on Apple for trying to force that upon people   

Message posted by Mark_nl on August-04-2005 at 8:51am
Mark_nl
Standard Member
Standard Member
Netherlands
July-30-2005
33 Posts
Rudders, I take that back... works in Firefox today :-), and even better, I get to see it in full glory now, a beauty!!! Still no luck in IE though, same small strip...

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register