Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: need help Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by matthias on January-15-2003 at 2:19am
View matthias's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by matthias Search   Visit matthias's Homepage www   Quote matthias Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
matthias
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
January-13-2003
14 Posts

Hello

I have one problem with my hardware fisheye lens. What do you think about crop at the bottom of this picture. Is it very important to have all the picture or do you think my ccd captor error does not create error in panorama picture

Second question is about my techniques. I haven't got great tripod, then I realise panoramas without. I use philopod technique to take fisheye pictures. Do you think errors at the top of panorama (link below) provide from this technique?

I use ae lock and f=6.7

http://60gp.ovh.net/~rideone/panoramique360/tourisme/biscaplage/

thanks a lot

Matthias

contact@ride-one.com

Message posted by VT360 on January-15-2003 at 3:20am
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

Hey Matthias,

I couldnt see any errors at the top. Is too dark blue to be able to appreciate any errors.

Your stitching seems good to me. How many shots did you take and what stitching software were you using?

Message posted by 360texas on January-15-2003 at 4:04am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Yes.. this is a good 3 shot panorama. - Good Job.

I can see the 3 way star up in the top zenith. 

Typically the way you remove the star.. is while in PhotoShop... zoom into the very top 5 - 10 pixels of the image.... and use the clone to remove the extra 5 pixel darkness across the full width of the image. 

Usually place the selector  +  pointer about 10 pixels below.. and the target O pointer right on the edge.. and copy the lower pattern to the top edge. 

This should remove the zenith 3 way star.

Hope that helps

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by matthias on January-15-2003 at 4:07am
View matthias's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by matthias Search   Visit matthias's Homepage www   Quote matthias Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
matthias
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
January-13-2003
14 Posts

Yes like you say is too dark!!!!!!

I use panoweaver 3.01 and 3 fisheyes pictures. The top is bad  with 3 lines spirals. Do you think dark provide from iso 100 I use or f 6.7 or maybe ae lock on lighter picture??????

Thanks

Message posted by matthias on January-15-2003 at 4:11am
matthias
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
January-13-2003
14 Posts

Dave

Thanks a lot  for these tips!!!!

I 'm trying to shoot same pictures tomorrow whith another exposition and aperture and try your tips in Photoshop!

Matthias

Message posted by 360texas on January-15-2003 at 6:16am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

The ZENITH can be removed using Photoshop... on the original stitched image.

Or after automatic stitching.. you might try MANUAL stitching.. and adjust the blending from default 5 to say 10.. that might also remove the Zenith Star.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by matthias on January-15-2003 at 6:45am
matthias
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
January-13-2003
14 Posts

Ok

I use blending adjust 5 to 10 and I look at better view dispite of darkness!

http://60gp.ovh.net/~rideone/panoramique360/tourisme/biscaplage/

Message posted by VT360 on January-15-2003 at 1:17pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

matthias,

Your tour looks good to me. Because it's an outdoor shot, its hard to see the mismatching.

If you want to enhance it , my suggestion is to finish removing your shadow from the sand to give it a more professional look.

Message posted by matthias on January-15-2003 at 4:31pm
matthias
Standard Member
Standard Member
France
January-13-2003
14 Posts

Thanks vt360?

Could you explain me how to do this?

In fact I take these pictures in winter here in France and sun is on 1pm afternoon  position!!!

Message posted by VT360 on January-15-2003 at 11:24pm
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

I thought you had done some cloning and touching up with photoshop on your panorama, as I didnt see the tripod cap.

I'm not a big techy or photoshop expert. Maybe I wasn't clear. Use the cloning tool in photoshop to cover your shadow with sand.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register