Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Program that levels out images for stitch Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by virtualsv on September-20-2005 at 4:01pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts

Is there a program that will balance out color between images for stitching? To get rid of seems.

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by emarts on September-21-2005 at 10:40am
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts

Enblend does a great job, but I don't know how it works or if it works with Panoweaver. I used it with PTMac and was quite pleased.

Now, I manually blend the seams in Photoshop by saving the stitched image as a PSD file. When I open the file in Photoshop, I move the sky and ground layers to the top and start blending by feathering the masks with a large, soft brush. I can also make color and tonal adjustments to specific layers.

It seems like a lot of work, but I like having complete control over my images.

Message posted by Thomas on September-22-2005 at 2:50am
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
Try also to control the vignetting of your lens before stitching. PTLens from epaperpress.com works quite well.

For me, Smartblend does a better job as Enblend. Both blending programs can be integrated into the new beta version of PTGui.
http://www.minorlogic.com/projects/smartblend/

Having a function in Panoweaver to call Smartblend wouldn't be a bad idea....

Message posted by smooth on September-22-2005 at 5:38am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts
Quote: Originally posted by Thomas on September-22-2005
Having a function in Panoweaver to call Smartblend wouldn't be a bad idea....

More than that! It is a NECESSITY. This is the first thing that should be integrated in any upcoming versions or upgrades of Panoweaver.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by 360texas on September-22-2005 at 9:31am
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Both enblend and smartblend are DOS based.  However, enblend can be enabled in PTgui 4.1 and both enblend and smartblend with PTgui 5.x.

I think there is a stand alone GUI front end for both enblend and smartblend, but don't recall where I read about that.

Personally I have smartblend enabled in my Ptgui 4.1.  There is a small renaming trick to get it to work.

I also agree Smartblend would be a good addtion for Panoweaver version X.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register