Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: cropping pano Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Crafty on September-21-2005 at 5:38am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts

Hi All

first post and its a question as you probably expected.

I am doing real estate panos and have upgraded to canon 350d, sigma 8mm, agnos mctp short. (Overkill your probably thinking but I want to do other stuff too). My question is this - I can stitch the panos in Panoweaver 4 no prob (only 4 shots - no T+B) but for real estate I dont supply a full spherical pano; just cylindrical from ceiling to floor only. How can I produce a cylindrical full screen pano without viewing the big "black holes" at the top and bottom. Can you limit the viewing extremes or crop the original stitched pano?

I sell these at a standard rate but can use the same image ie full sherical but not cropped, at extra charge!

I tried cropping in another photo prog but pano4 will only accept 1:6/6:1 aspect ratios.

Any ideas

Many thanks and look forward to joining you all on a regular basis  

Message posted by mediaPix on September-21-2005 at 7:38am
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Hi Crafty,

Welcome to the forum.

The answer to your question is to simply reduce the tilt setting when publishing your panorama in P4. On the general tab when publishing your pano the setting for tilt are:

MIN = -90 DEFAULT = 0 MAX = 90 .

Change these setting to your requirements ie:

MIN = -70  DEFAULT = 0 MAX = 70.  When viewing the pano you will be restricted to viewing the full pano from floor to ceiling. As you will notice you can also set the FOV & Pan on this page.

Hope this helps  

Regards

-------------

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8mm, Agnos MrotatorTShort, Photoshop CS, Panoweaver 3 & 4

Message posted by Crafty on September-21-2005 at 8:36am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts

Excellent exactly what I needed!

Many Thanks

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register