Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Please share your programs Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Wide-Eyes on October-05-2005 at 3:45am
View Wide-Eyes's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Wide-Eyes Search   Visit Wide-Eyes's Homepage www   Quote Wide-Eyes Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Wide-Eyes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-03-2005
569 Posts

(this is alwo posted in the tourweaver forum)

Hi everybody.

During the last 12-15 months I have read almost all the posts in here. All of your experience and advice have made it possible for me to start my own company, so thank you. During the last year once in a while I have been made aware of software that either improves the quality of my panoramas, or help me create solutions so it is easier to sell my panoramas. I can't help thinking that if we all could share our experience with the software we are using, in order to sell panoramas or virtual tours, we would all benifit from it. Therefore with this post I encurage everybody to make a list of programs you use, and also tell us a little about why you use it, how hard it is to learn to use and the benifits for your customers.

Here is my list so far.

1 Panoweaver 4.0 (needs no explaining)

2. Tourweaver 1.30

3. Photomatix

Is used to generate HDR panoramas or blend 2 or serveral panoramas. Improves the quality of the panorama, and allows you to e.g. see through windows. Find it at www.hdrsoft.com

4. Noiseninja

Reduces the noise in digital images that are occuring. I don't use it my self, but I know that many people in here uses it a lot.

5. Java player from immervision

An alternative Java viewer. Again can't tell much about it as I am not using it, as most of my work is made as a virtual tour with tourweaver.

6. www.desktopauthor.com

I just learned about this program, and it looks really amazing. It allows you to create eBrochures in an easy way, and I think it would be an excellent way to present a Virtual tour on e.g. a cd, because you can add a lot of information and so on.

7.  Capture wiz pro or DVDlap Pro

This software enables you to get tours to play as a DVD 

That was all from me. I look forward to be learning about many other programs.

Best regards

Morten Andersen

- a newbie trying to improve 

Message posted by Thomas on October-06-2005 at 1:15pm
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
Capture One Pro 3.7.1 + Raw Shooter essentials
PTLens standalone and 16bit plugins from epaperpress.com
PTGui 5 + Smartblend + FSP-Viewer
iCorrect Edit Lab 4.53
Pano2QTVR

Message posted by 360texas on October-06-2005 at 4:59pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

PSCS2, Adobe Raw Converter 3.2
Panoweaver4, PTviewer Stitcher
PTgui 4.1 and 5.1 autopano +enblend+smartblend
Pano2QTVR Pro

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by reesracer on October-13-2005 at 5:17am
View reesracer's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by reesracer Search   Quote reesracer Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
reesracer
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
October-13-2005
1 Posts
Adope Photoshop CS2
Enternetica VolumePhoto SE
Enternetica VolumeArc SE
Pano2QTVR

Volumephoto is for the stitching - just can't beat it. I use photoshop to touch up images and remove my tripod, and then output to Pano2QTVR for publishing.

Message posted by Crafty on October-13-2005 at 5:22am
View Crafty's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Crafty Search   Visit Crafty's Homepage www   Quote Crafty Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Crafty
Gold Member
Gold Member
United Kingdom
September-16-2005
127 Posts

Just a quick aside if anyone can help - when using pano2qtvr to create tiles - if I create the tiles, manipulate the tile with the tripod in (ie add a cap) then save over the original tile, then try to create the movie from the new tiles, the program hangs up when reaching the manipulated tile and will not continue. I have tried 3 different imaging programs and cannot get it to work. I always resave over the original tile created.  I am not altering the image in any other way than adding a tripod cap in by dragging/dropping it in png format to eliminate a white background. What am I doing wrong - any clues?

Thanks

Message posted by smooth on October-13-2005 at 7:21am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Have you tried in .tiff format?

You cannot set a transparencies within a tile (why would you want too?)

If you are adding a "cap" with a transparencies this is ok but you must flatten the image. You cannot place a tile with layers.

Regards, Smooth

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register