Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: P4 License transfer Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by mediaPix on October-10-2005 at 12:22pm
View mediaPix's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by mediaPix Search   Visit mediaPix's Homepage www   Quote mediaPix Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
mediaPix
Standard Member
Standard Member
United Kingdom
June-19-2004
69 Posts

Hi All,

Hope somebody can help out here or this maybe just a word of warning for others. I have P4 installed on my system but this weekend it went down and I lost the motherboard. I've now replaced the board but when loading P4 I get the activation screen again. The help & support tell me to use the license transfer on the P4 help menu but this is not possible as it is not highlighted and can not be selected.

I can understand all the reasons and issues for this type of activation but this has been a real pain in the a***. A license tranfer can be done before you swap your hardware. thats fine, but what about my scenario were the system dies on you and you are unable to re-activate or transfer license.  I've tried re-installing P4 but as expected no joy.

I know the issue will be sorted, I've e-mailed easypano support but still awaiting a reply. I've lost a full day waiting around for the answer and work has piled up.( I wish) 

Anyone from easypano reading this please check your inbox for my email. For all other users have a Plan B ready in case this happens to you.

Sorry for the rant just letting off steam.

Regards

-------------

Nikon D70s, Sigma 8mm, Agnos MrotatorTShort, Photoshop CS, Panoweaver 3 & 4

Message posted by smooth on October-10-2005 at 12:58pm
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Yes, this happened to me a little while ago. Was a pain for sure! Easypano reset the my registration and I was back to business. It did take the best part of my working day though.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by 360texas on October-10-2005 at 12:58pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

The folks at Easypano should be able to help you.  I would think you printed the activation number out on paper.. it should be a simple matter of verification.  I put mine on cd-r as a text file.

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register