Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver
       Forum Search Results

Subject Topic: Tripod Cap in QTVR PW4.00 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by johnfl68 on October-17-2005 at 3:01pm
View johnfl68's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by johnfl68 Search   Visit johnfl68's Homepage www   Quote johnfl68 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
johnfl68
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-27-2005
70 Posts
For your information if you have been trying to change the size of the Tripod Cap (Ceiling/Floor in PW 4.00) and not seeing desired results in your QTVR's as related to the Java results:

I just reported this bug again, with additional findings.

The QTVR output for the Floor is using the value of the Ceiling, so if you are trying to resize the Tripod Cap to fit correctly in the QTVR, add a Ceiling image, and change the size of the ceiling, looking at the published output in the QTVR (unforunatly what you see in the preview is not the same as QTVR, it comes out smaller).

When you have the correct size, then remove the Ceiling image and publish one more time. It will remember the size and give you the correct output, with only the Floor Tripod Cap.

If you have any questions about this procedure, let me know and I will try and help, hopefully this makes sense.

John

Message posted by Gen. Lee on October-17-2005 at 5:52pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

Actually you can just apply the tripod cap and save the image.

Import it back in and then publish.

General Lee

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register