Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Posting tours to Realtor.com Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by Gen. Lee on October-20-2005 at 2:19pm
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

Hi Friends,

I am not using Tourweaver. I construct all my tours with strait html. I only use panoweaver 4.0

I have read the info on the easypano site about the tourweaver upload program.

What is the deal? Can anyone advise on this.

I have the info for joining the picture path program. And that is an option. But I am a little confused about easypano's situation with Homestore.

I looked at the rates and there is a big difference between being a picture path partner and using the tourweaver program. I can't post any rates I was givin by Homestore for being a picture path partner because they are confidential. But I can say that there is a difference between the tourweaver program and joining up directly. Mainly on the "per submission" price.

This topic may not be appropiate for this forum. Not sure.

I am just looking to get the low down on the whole deal. I  am sure some of you are involved with this.

Can any one clarify what is going on.

Thanks

General Lee

Message posted by johnfl68 on October-23-2005 at 11:35am
View johnfl68's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by johnfl68 Search   Visit johnfl68's Homepage www   Quote johnfl68 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
johnfl68
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
May-27-2005
70 Posts
Hello:

I would also like to know more about this. There isn't much information on the HomeTour360virtualtours.com website except for the pricing information.

What are the constraints for a tour with this option. If they are putting this into there network, there must be some tour window size, file size and content constraints involved, but I couldn't find anything on there website about this.

Thanks!

John

Message posted by super_anne on October-28-2005 at 3:38am
View super_anne's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by super_anne Search   Quote super_anne Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
super_anne
Standard Member
Standard Member

April-29-2005
44 Posts

There are three ways to access realtor.com, being part of Tourweaver Upload Programme or through VRGuild Platform or apply to be a PicturePath Partner.

1. Easypano partnered with Hometour360virtualtours.com and enable our customers to access Realtor.com easily. Hometour360virtualtours.com, a Homestore / PicturePath Partner & Direct Provider for Realtor.com, is a virtual tour company providing a gateway to real estate virtual tour networks.

2. Through the VRGuild system, people have access for posting tours to Realtor.com. By becoming a VRGuild member, you can utilize the VRGuild system to push tours to Realtor.com, Homeseekers.com. Additional Tour Distribution Options are also available. Besides this, VRGuild also enables a full control of branding and access to traffic information for tours sent to Realtor.com.

3. For big real estate companies, applying to be a picture path partner will be the choice. Picture path partner can simply provide the tour link created with Easypano products to realtor.com.

For more detailed information about how to put your tours into Realtor.com, please visit the following webpage:
http://www.easypano.com/real_estate.html#option1

Message posted by virtualsv on October-29-2005 at 12:26pm
View virtualsv's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by virtualsv Search   Visit virtualsv's Homepage www   Quote virtualsv Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
virtualsv
Gold Member
Gold Member
United States
June-09-2005
118 Posts

Gen Lee,

Depending on how much you post, is the path you should take. Hometour360network is great! When ever I have a problem I call and they pick up. They are quick at uploading virtual tour to realtor.com. With hometour360network there is a small start of cost, a fraction of the picture path route, and only 25 dollars an upload and you don't have to worry about how long your listing is on their site. Compared to vrguild, it's 30 dollars an upload, and a time limit on how long you listing will be hosted. I would rather pay 25 dollars and not have to worry about how long the listing is active. If you have any other question email me at ma.martinez@cox.net. 

-------------
Miguel Martinez
Virtual Tour Designer
360 Design Studio (Formally known as VirtualSV)
support@360designstudio.com

Message posted by Gen. Lee on November-02-2005 at 12:20am
View Gen. Lee's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Gen. Lee Search   Quote Gen. Lee Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Gen. Lee
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-15-2005
372 Posts

Thanks for the info.

I have decided to become a picture path partner.

Upfornt cost of 500 bucks plus $20 per link.....ouch!!

I don't have to upload anything. Just provide a link to my tours. This works out better becuase everyting I do is custom.

I intend on charging the realtors $40 for a realtor.com submission/link plus a "set up" fee for first time customers. This way I get back my investment plus a little extra. That probably sounds steep to some of you but I don't care. If they want it on realtor.com then they have to pay. period. Besides they arent't calling me becasue of my price anyway. There are plenty of low end providers around my area. I have managed over time to get a reputation in my market for quality vs price. This was hard to do and took many starving years but I have finally succeded. I suppose success can be achieved if you try hard enough and more importantly starve long enough LOL.

I wouldn't recommend starving so get what you can. But by damn I am NOT going to give my talent away for peanuts.

General Lee

Message posted by emarts on November-02-2005 at 11:45am
View emarts's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by emarts Search   Visit emarts's Homepage www   Quote emarts Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
emarts
Gold Member
Gold Member

June-08-2005
188 Posts

Way to go, Gen. Lee! Lead the charge and I will follow!

Let us know how it goes.

Message posted by VT360 on November-30-2005 at 3:34pm
View VT360's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by VT360 Search   Quote VT360 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
VT360
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

January-04-2003
751 Posts

gen lee, did you apply already to become a provider?

guide us to the process mate since your living it.

how they treat you, how long does it take, etc.

laters.

p.s. i heard dave became a doc!

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register