Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: non-panos Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by pixelator on October-26-2005 at 3:57pm
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

Just thought I would share a few pics of a 4 day trip to Blowing Rock NC.  Traveled about 100 miles of the beautiful blue ridge parkway.  There are a couple of the pics shot through the sigma 8 for pano use.  I will be working on the panos over the next couple of days, hope they turn out.  I did discover one thing while out photographing, need a checklist.  You will notice on the first pano image I did not remove the hood, only the lens cover on the sigma 8.  At that point I figured I would create a cheklist for setup all the way to the final pano shot (hope to avoid forgetting something).  Anyway, wish each of you could visit the parkway at some point to view it's beauty.

Regards, Pixel

Message posted by 360texas on October-26-2005 at 8:05pm
View 360texas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by 360texas Search   Visit 360texas's Homepage www   Quote 360texas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
360texas
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
United States
June-12-2002
2240 Posts

Hmm interesting set of still images.

Thanks for the view

Dave

-------------
/s/
Dave
Forum Moderator for
EasyPano - Panoweaver
Pano2VR

Visit 360texas.com

Message posted by marktold on October-27-2005 at 3:59am
View marktold's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by marktold Search   Visit marktold's Homepage www   Quote marktold Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
marktold
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

May-09-2003
348 Posts

What is the red thing in the middle of this picture?

http://www.360virtuals.com/boone/364.htm

Regards Markus

-------------
Nikon D70s, Sigma 8 mm, 4 to 12 shots, Agnos MrotatorTShort, PTGui, PS CS3, and lots of other software :-)

Message posted by pixelator on October-27-2005 at 7:47am
View pixelator's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by pixelator Search   Visit pixelator's Homepage www   Quote pixelator Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
pixelator
Standard Member
Standard Member
United States
April-21-2005
502 Posts

That is a soul braver than I!  Rock climbing at it's best.  Straight up from the fellow in red you will find his friend resting at the summit dressed in blue. 

Pixel

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register