Go Shopping Cart Site Map User Panel and Admin English Home

Home > Easypano Forum    Easypano Forum has been upgraded.

Easypano Forum

Welcome Guest Register Login Search The Forum Display List of Forum Members
 All Forums
  Panoweaver

Subject Topic: Nikon 5000 and FCE-8 Post Reply Post New Topic
Message posted by rfh12002 on November-11-2005 at 10:32pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi there

I just managed to buy this combination (thanks for all the advice in an earlier posting) and I'm keen to get started. Just need to wait till next months pay to get the mrotator head thingy.

I'm used to my dear old fuji s7000 and love the simplicity of its controls. The Nikon is different I know but seems a tad more control crowded. I wonder if anyone can point me in the direction of a website explaining the optimum set-up for all the buttons knobs and gizmos on the 5000?

Many thanks

Message posted by eagle on November-11-2005 at 10:43pm
View eagle's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by eagle Search   Quote eagle Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
eagle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

April-14-2004
382 Posts
Try nikonians.org

Thanks,
eagle

Message posted by smooth on November-12-2005 at 12:16am
View smooth's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by smooth Search   Visit smooth's Homepage www   Quote smooth Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
smooth
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Australia
November-23-2002
5401 Posts

Forrest,

Do a search on this forum. I and many others have have posted many times on the best set-ups using this camera and lens combination. The Nikon will leave the S7000 for dust when shooting panoramas.

Everything you could ever need to know about Nikon Coolpix cameras and panorama making is covered through this forum.

Regards, Smooth

Message posted by Thomas on November-12-2005 at 5:53am
View Thomas's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by Thomas Search   Visit Thomas's Homepage www   Quote Thomas Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
Thomas
Gold Member
Gold Member

May-18-2002
157 Posts
http://bermangraphics.com/gallerydigicam.htm

Message posted by rfh12002 on January-06-2006 at 4:18pm
View rfh12002's Profile Profile   Search for other posts by rfh12002 Search   Visit rfh12002's Homepage www   Quote rfh12002 Quote   Send Private Message Send Msg  
rfh12002
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

July-07-2005
770 Posts

Hi Thomas

Apologies for not getting back to you. Many thanks for that helpful response.

If you wish to post a reply to this thread you must first Login
If you are not already registered you must first register